Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Praise __] Praise report

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Br4nd0n

So, some interesting developments with my family today.

Some background. My wife isnt a Christian. And when i was a fake Christian about 7 years ago, she was so adamant that i didnt raise our daughters Christian. She basically thought i would turn them into hate-filled bigots, which is redonkulous, but that was her stance. Now today, God has softened her heart to the point where she likes hearing the kids sing worship on sunday morning in our house. So shes come a long way.

Now i know gaypride month has reared its ugly head with the last month of our school year in canada. And i had it in my mind to write my youngest (11y old) a letter signed and stating she will not participate in any political brainwashing and is allowed to go draw in the hallway if anything comes up in class. But i honestly havent gotten around to it.

My wife called me at work today. Longstory short.
Wife said.
"I am furious! the teacher got these little kids to write all over the front of the school 'gay is not a phase, being trans is ok, gay is good, cant pray the gay away.' Yadda yadda yadda.

(Sidenote: conversion therapy is illegal in canada, although im not sure i agree with it anyway, cause it may be from man instead of God )

She phoned the principal.
"Parents shouldve been notifed!!"

the teacher in question notified the students parents of the specific class doing the brainwashing.

My wife replied "its not just them, you are subjecting ALL the children to this because they are reading those terrible words while getting on the bus! You should just let them be kids! You shouldnt even be bringing religion into school as a negative connotation with 'cant pray the gay away!' They shouldnt be hearing about this, my husband is a believing Christian and we are raising our daughter Christian...!"

She said she was shaking while reaming the principal out because she was so mad.

So. Theres my non-believing wife, defending the faith of our daughter. And mine. When she used to abhor the notion. I was just kind of in awe, and praising God that He brought her this far. So thank you, Christ the Son, Holy Spirit, and God the Father. You are rich in mercy and mighty to save, Thank you Lord 🙌

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back