Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Pray for Forum Brother

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Of course I will be praying for him!

Now what exactly does "banged up" mean in this context? Beaten up? Sick? Injured? In jail?

I had a seizure and fell from the top of a ladder onto a concrete floor. Gashed my neck open and cut my arm, bruised my shoulder, hurt my back and hip real bad. I hobbling around the house on crutches. In a lot of pain.

I sure do appreciate the prayers!

Bless you all! :yes

It's been about a week Edward, how are you feeling?

Praying for Edward and that God will treat him. All over and praying for his family!:pray

Will be praying for you Edward, that you may get completely recovered soon and that you will feel God's healing power over you :)

Blessings, Josh.

This seems to be the continuing course of recovery for me. I feel better today than yesterday and the rate of recovery for me is highly indicative of many prayers going up for me. I don't seem to be able to sleep good since this happened, and I am still walking real slow and with a cane but generally better. Thanks to all for the prayers!

Don't recover too fast. Your suffering could earn you some extra attention from your girlfriend and your familiy/friends . :biggrin Make good use of that! :biggrin

Don't recover too fast. Your suffering could earn you some extra attention from your girlfriend and your familiy/friends . Make good use of that!

Ya, it's called a Blessing in disguise, I think that is what the traditional churches call that. Take full advantage Edward!!!! You don't have to really let anyone know the Word of the Lord is working mightily in your body.

Wife wants help with dinner, I think my toe might be hurting. Thank you Claudya!!!! I'll go try it. :)

Mike.

Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort; Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.
(2Co 1:3-4)

What you seen, what you have heard, by all that God have crossed your path with, any revelation, any comfort, to be used for those who are also in trouble. For that which we are given is the same we give out with no diminish of power, but right from the source we have gotten it.

Father, Give glory to yourself in Edwards Body, that by He may also glorify you to others in that which had been given.

Your Blessed Edward.

Mike.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back