Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Pray for me.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Hi FI.

I love the way you think. You are asking us to pray that God will reveal to you what He wants you to do for others. That’s beautiful, and it says quite a bit about your character and your relationship with the Lord.

I want to bring something under your attention as a little side note; my daughter has a ‘disorder’ and doesn’t function as most children do, but the impact that that little girl had on individual people’s lives are astounding. Sometimes it is better to try and reach individuals rather than a generation. Little less pressure. :lol
However, if the Lord calls you to reach an entire generation, I will keep you in my prayers.

Yeah lol, don't wanna go too far into it yet, its a good idea to start with individuals and I will pray that your little girl gets the healing she needs, children with disorders amaze me.

Dear FireInside: Great name, btw... What are the desires of your heart as far as God using you to do great things? One of the things God has put in my heart over the past year is playing the drums?! In fifth grade, my band teacher told me I had perfect rhythm. I never played the drums but instead my mom bought me a clarinet, ugh. I played for a year or two and dropped it. The drums would have been much more interesting...I dont think mom wanted me beating them all around the house, though! When I was in my early 20's...I asked God the same question you asked in your post. I had a dream that I was on a stage playing drums. I hate being in front of crowds, though. Random, I thought. It happened another two times. I keep seeing ads for people doing drum lessons at my local grocery store. For some reason, the ads keep catching my eye? I am still in debate with God on it....will keep you posted. I think it might have something to do with touching others through a future ministry in music (with my husband). I will pray for you...God will show you where and what He wants you to do!
(Jer 29:11) For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

I will pray for you, i recommend that you decide on what do you by reading the Bible well and listening to sermons.

"Thus saith the LORD the maker thereof, the LORD that formed it, to establish it; the LORD is his name; [FONT=arial,helvatica]Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not." (Jeremiah 33:2-3).

I recommend these websites to help you:
Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven!
Pastor Michael W Hoggard, Prophetic Research Ministry, King James Bible, Last Days' Prophecies
www.contendingfortruth.com

[/COLOR][/FONT]

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back