Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

[__ Prayer __] Pray the "Life of Jesus" be made better

Alfred Persson

Primitive Orthodox Free Will Reformed Baptist
2024 Supporter

The "Life of Jesus" is the gospel of John made into film. No one speaks a word that isn't in the gospel of John.

Suppose a movie was made, containing everything in all four gospels. AND with AI imagery, every miracle wonderfully illustrated.

If I had the $$$, I'd jump on this idea. Its a win from every direction.

Pray it be done, our generation really needs this!

It could be a series. Include everything in the NT, resurrection appearances....vision to Paul, everything. Only let scripture speak, let the text of scripture be "the script" everyone speaks. The only "artistic license" would be harmonizing the Gospel sayings. Imagine if it ended with the visions of Christ's return, with His holy myriades through an "opening" in the sky!

11 Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war.
12 His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns. He had a name written that no one knew except Himself.
13 He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God.
14 And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses.
15 Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16 And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.
(Rev. 19:11-16 NKJ)

Wow! What an epic film that would be!

I dunno 🤷‍♂️

Even way back in the day with the 10 commandments and other movies based on scripture the studios add and take away…

To make money 💰. Can’t fault them really. A business exists to make money. The goods and or services are just a means to an end. Studios don’t exist to make movies 🎥 they exist to make money 💴.

Another point I ponder 🤔 is that we live in an increasingly hostile society. Not just the USA. It’s more intense in many other countries. How do Christians…individually and collectively…deal with a hostile world 🌎? And..yet another point I ponder…

Christians were wary of movies and movie theaters and rock and roll and consumerism and pop culture and…

Were they wrong 😑?

I dunno 🤷‍♂️

Even way back in the day with the 10 commandments and other movies based on scripture the studios add and take away…

To make money 💰. Can’t fault them really. A business exists to make money. The goods and or services are just a means to an end. Studios don’t exist to make movies 🎥 they exist to make money 💴.

Another point I ponder 🤔 is that we live in an increasingly hostile society. Not just the USA. It’s more intense in many other countries. How do Christians…individually and collectively…deal with a hostile world 🌎? And..yet another point I ponder…

Christians were wary of movies and movie theaters and rock and roll and consumerism and pop culture and…

Were they wrong 😑?
Not wrong, definitely the Devil's playground. But Christians don't follow their rules, we can make the movie. "The Life of Jesus" is a great movie because its the Gospel of John on Film.

We could expand that to include everything, including resurrection appearances and second coming. The Bible is the script. God willing, it will be done. Done right, it should be a best seller just like the Bible.

Back