Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Prayer for a lost brother

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
D

dulcismo

Hello, I am praying for a sister in Christ who has recently lost her younger brother who has ended his life two nights ago. He is a young 22 years old man and his name is Matthew, please pray for him if you see this post,, I am told that he has suicided and everyone is praying for a miracle.. The sister whom I am praying for has taught me the gospel of Jesus and through her I gained the knowledge of Him and have gained salvation. Please pray for the brother's soul to be saved in God's mercy,, Please post this message for others to pray also,,? and may God bless you for your kind soul,,

Was he saved before he died ?

If not, I don't think we can pray for his salvation after his death ... :chin

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back