Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

[__ Prayer __] Prayer for a mother

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00

abide

A mother who lives in the next street from me is very distressed at this time.
He son killed his stepfather. She has lost a husband and the son is in jail. Please pray for her that God will grant her the strength to deal with this sad situation. The funeral has not been held yet...it is a very difficult moment for her.

Thanks.

Amen. Dear Father, please do come with Your help and mercy to this dear woman. I can't imagine the hurt she is going through, but You do. Give her strength and the courage to carry on with the battle before her, and through this draw her to put her all on the altar before You. Bring her into Your perfect will and glorify You in it, and I ask this in Jesus' precious name. Amen.

Father, I ask that You remember your most gracious promise of "blessed are they that mourn, for they shall be comforted" Let you mercy, your strength and your grace flow out to this hurting mother. Bless all those around her and allow them to manifest your loving kindness in special ways. Just meet her oh Lord, at her personal point of need. In Jesus' name. Amen

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back