Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Prayer for Lucille Jensen and my supervisor's mother in law

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

23Psalm

Lucille Jensen lives on the coast of Oregon and is my collegue's mother who is ill with terminal cancer. He doesn't seem to optimistic about her outcome and claims that she won't live too much longer. I just want to pray that God eases her pain and that she knows the Lord and has accepted Christ in her life.

My supervisor's mother in law is also very ill. I do not know her name as my boss is with his wife, but I pray the same prayer.

Lord please allow those two ill women the ability to accept you in their life if they are not saved and please ease the pain for them. Thank you Jesus.

Father God Almighty, i pray for Lucille Jensen , that you will make your self known to her and that she will accept you as her personal Lord and Saviour before she depart in this world. In Jesus Christ Name and with the power of the Holy Spirit I pray, Amen.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back