Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Prayer For Our Nation (The USA)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
1Ti 2:1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

1Ti 2:2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

1Ti 2:3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

1Ti 2:2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
I think sometimes we can be so angry that we forget Why we are to pray for those leaders we don't like.

Thanks for reminding me.

And let us pray for all those who were affected by the tragedy of September 11th 2001. Even though it happened nearly two decades ago, we will never forget that day. We may forgive (and we should) but we will never forget. For as the Pledge of Allegiance even states;

One nation,
Under God,
Indivisible,
And with liberty and justice for all!

this is a eye witness account a lady on my face book gave . of 9/11

Doreen Cunning-Flood On my way to my store going over a bridge and watched the 1st plane hit!! It was horrifying!! Then after 2nd plane hit, drove over to get my kids out of the high School but nobody knew what was going on!

Jerry Mcdowell Doreen Cunning-Flood. You actually saw the first plane ???????
Doreen Cunning-Flood Yes sir, then watched the 1st 1 fall
Doreen Cunning-Flood The bridge to get to my store saw the entire NY skyline,,,,its beautiful, but there will also be something missing
Doreen Cunning-Flood I live in Bayonne, and we have a 9-11 memorial called "The Tear drop" down at the old Military Ocean Terminal, also known as the MOT. Its quite beautiful!
Manage
· Reply · 7h
Doreen Cunning-Flood
Doreen Cunning-Flood I did that once before, and still to this day people have so many questions that can't be answered. I have family who have lost family members, my memories of my son who would cry hearing the fighter jets fly over, taking in supplies at my store, and my husband would drive them to designated areas. It was heartbreaking! I will never forget that day, or the days after for the rest of my life. I will also never forget for a short moment, I had hate in my heart, and never want to feel that again. That's basically why I will answer someone else's question, but can't put out my own. It was a horrible, terrifying, tragic time

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back