Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

[__ Prayer __] Prayer for strength

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I have been so busy with work, being out of state, I'm home today and gone tomorrow for another two weeks, and praise God I hope in Christ the work load subsides to equal out to the strength I have left. I have missed everyone so much here [you all are like my second family here],I think of you all often, and say a quick prayer as God lays your names on my heart. I miss my hubby, miss my babies, miss my home/being home....and when I think about it all.....it brings me to tears, and I feel like my heart can't handle the grief of it all. The only break I got was being at Virginia Beach [body/boogy board surfing] for three days, and now that seems like ages ago so I know I'm wearing down fast.

I feel like my request is so little compared to others here, and I will be praying for all of you, and know I hold all of you constantly in my thoughts of how you're doing. Hopefully these next two weeks will go by fast, and I'll be seeing you all in here soon......I'll probably be glued to this computer when I get back for days. :yes

God Bless all of you, Love you all in Christ....

Heavenly Father,

I lift my sister in Christ up to you. I pray for strength to her body, mind and spirit. Lord I agree in prayer with her that you will work out her work hours so that she can be home with her husband and family more. Please lift her up and give her peace and the joy of the Lord. Use her to minister to all those she comes in contact with.

In Jesus Mighty name,

Amen !

Lord, I pray You will provide Carol with the rest and relaxation she needs! Build her up in Your strength and equip her to handle the tasks before her. In Jesus' name. Amen.

Nice to see you again, Carol! :)

Lord Your Blessings can bring in new strength in us ,we are all something only and only because of you.God please help Carol to attain strength and move ahead in life.Your blessings can change her life completely and only Your wish can achieve it.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back