Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Prayer of Favor

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Shema

CF Ambassador
20220216_083129_0000.png
Pray on PRAYER POINTS below

1. Bless the Lord Oh my soul for all His goodness and mercies I have enjoyed so far since I was born into this world

(b) Father thank you for you have been my source of strength, continuity and encouragement

(c) Oh Lord, I bless your name for all your kindness, divine intervention and involvement in my life and family.

2. Father have mercy on me and forgive me of all unfaithfulness that are denying me of your favour.

3. Father, let everyday in this year be favourable to me and my family in Jesus name.

4.Oh Lord let me enjoy your grace in all that I lay my hands upon this year in Jesus name.

(b)Father, let me be favoured for all my labours in 2022 and beyond in Jesus name.

5. Father show me secrets that will enthrone me among the successful this year in Jesus name. Deu 29:29

6.Father sow in me the indescribable seed of greatness that will make men and women to glorify your name in my life in Jesus name.

7. Father arise and disgrace out of my life, every power and personalities working against your favour for my life. Eze 30:14

8. Oh Lord my God, the time for me to shine in every areas of life has come, Arise Oh Lord and favour me in Jesus name

9. This year is the year of my exaltation, it is the year of my favour, I will get to my divine destination in Jesus name.

10. Father in the name of Jesus, my divine helper will not miss me in the day of my visitation in Jesus name

11. Father, from far, from near send help to me in Jesus name.

12. Thank you, Lord Jesus, I receive my package of divine favour in Jesus name

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back