Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Prayer request for my ex sis in law.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
F

follower of Christ

Prayer request for my ex sis in law.
She was recently diagnosed with colon cancer and had to have some things removed surgically.
Shes obviously really distressed.
She'll be getting out of the hospital in a few days and since Im so far away I cant really do much for her otherwise, but we set up this little website for her as a get well 'card' of sorts.

http://www.crystal.4-jc.org/

Just requesting prayer and if anyone would maybe say hello there in the chatbox to help cheer her up.
Thanks

I'll keep her in my thoughts and prayers for continued healing, Gods' love & comfort. My grandmother, who is 89- has had to go through this same thing as recently as monday. I ask that you keep her in your prayers also for continued healing and a full recovery, and I also ask that you keep my youngest daughter in your thoughts and prayers as she has a brain tumor and is currently going through radiation treatments. Thank you & God Bless you.

Rosie Decker
This is the Day that the Lord has made;we shall rejoice & be glad in it

absolutely sister, we'll add them to our prayer list :)

Crystal gets out in a few days. I know that the Lord has been working with her recently. Shes lived pretty rough the last years but I think God is using this to bring her in.
Thanks to anyone/everyone who responds over there.
This isnt just about a woman with cancer, it literally and hopefully is about getting her soul saved.
Im 500 miles away, so I dont know her spiritual status at this point.
I do know that for the last 5-6 months I have been feeling very strongly to call her and just talk, but I kept putting it off and now Im wondering if I wasnt supposed to plant some seeds there for when this all came about.
Thank God He knew I would fumble the ball and had someone else there to pick it up.

Hi FoC

Please keep us informed of her physical and spiritual situation and keep praying opens her heart and those around her to the Truth.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back