Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Prayer request....

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
R

Rosalee

Please join me in lifting up my nieces son- Chris- he is 12 yrs old, in prayer for healing, Gods' comfort and love for him and his parents and family. He has diebetis and is currently in the hospital in ICU, His pancreas has shut down and he has lost muscle mass, and is on pain medications.Dr's give him a week to live, please pray for comfort & love for him. He is a sweetheart.

Rosalee Decker
This is the Day that the Lord has made; we shall rejoice & be glad in it

Oh Rosalie I'm so sorry to hear this. I do pray for your family and for Chris himself as you all go through this. May God's Spirit be with him every step of the way and we know that with God all things are possible.

Thank you Dora, God Bless you for your kind thoughts & prayers. We're really praying that Chris pulls through this- I called my daughter earlier to let her know that he was in the hospital & she said that he's been in this situation before (I didn't know) and he's came through it, so hopefully he'll pull through this time to. I know God is in control- no matter what heappens.

Rosalee Decker

Oh my.
Yes, you and your family will be in our prayers as we pray for Chris that he be healed.

Thank you both so much!! God bless you..

Rosalee Decker

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back