Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Prayer Request

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
L

layda

Hi All,

I am new to this forum and this is my first post. My name is Daniel and I am from Melbourne, Australia.
I have a prayer request but before that I'll explain briefly about myself.
I have been a Christian since 1990 through a Christian Primary School, and the first time I took up leadership at church was back in 2002 and became a partner of the church. A few years later down the track, I drifted away because of the busy-ness of life and family. I missed out from church for the last 2 years.

Now, I find myself difficult to immerse myself in the word of God; I can't read the bible as I used to and I can't meditate on it. The passage just seems like a normal word from a novel and doesn't really give me anything new than what I've read years ago.

My faith is fading and I find myself struggling everyday to survive. I have lost all meaning and joy of life; I am completely depressed and pretty much about to give up on life altogether. The only thing I see is that life is full of troubles and nothing more from that.

Please pray for me & my family that He would show me his Grace & Love once again.

Daniel~

Do not allow the enemy of your soul to tell you the lie that you cannot recieve the blessed truths and comforts in your Father's word! I as an older sister in Jesus I now stand with you saint of the Most High. Together we may agree in prayer and find the healing of spirit and mind that your soul cherishes.

Heavenly Father~ You are awesome in power and full of mercy toward my brother. You know each hair upon his head, and each thought within his mind, and each rising up and sitting down of his ways. Yet~ Father... You think of him continually we cannot even count the thoughts You have toward him ~ and the glorious blessing of this truth is this:

All Your thoughts toward him are good and for his peace, You have a purpose and plan for his life established before the founding of the earth. You desire to bring him into a broad place of safety, and keep him tucked under Your mighty wing of protection. I now stand and proclaim these truths from Your wonderful word into his life and heart and mind and soul, in the name of Jesus Christ. :pray

Let Daniel know the answers to his prayers were heard by Your inclined ear Father~ the moment his heart uttered them. Let his heart fully open to all Your good word, and flood him with Your marvelous presence as the enemy flees! Jesus be Way-Maker for him and advocate for him in all effectiveness as he turns to You in the Word of God and in prayer and worship. Grow and disciple him Lord... Cause his understanding to depart from all evil, and his feet to be guided by Your awesome love and grace in all things. Grant to him a church filled with brothers who are like-minded in the faith~ able to minister and console him in Christ.

Father~ for his family... grant faith where there has been lack, and increase truth and defy and terribly destroy worldly lusts and any sins that would bring them down. But create a mighty bulwark of safety for them in this season of restoration... giving them room toward repentence that may be needed, and fill them daily with hope! Cause each heart to turn toward the other in honest and faithful love and renew their lives as a family in Christ. In Jesus name I bring this supplication... into the very throne of God, with my brothers agreement. Perform according to Your glory and Your holiness oh Lord ... Amen.

A saint stands before Him and says the AMEN to the prayer from above.
:amen

Then adds...
Shall the One who created the ear turn a deaf ear?
Nay! and No! and "It ain't gonna happen!"

This one also is able to hear the cry of your heart --that you may be restored. These signs follow us: The Deaf shall hear! Lord God, even now command the ear according to the prayer of the heart of Daniel and according to Your will and according to the payer of Your saints. Command that ear open. That he be given an ear to hear and that You may heal him in his innermost parts.

Daniel --I hear your prayer within the word of God also: "Lord, I believe! Help me in my unbelief." Our Father has placed His very word into your heart for a reason.

~Sparrowhawke

Dear Heavenly Father

I thank You for Daniel and his desire to seek You and strengthen his faith in You. I ask that You grant his prayer request to feel the love You have for him. Please renew the joy that he once had with You and let Your Name be glorified in his life. I also pray for his family and that they will never be in want, whether spiritually or physically. Praises to You always. Amen.

Hi,

Sorry I couldn't post a reply any sooner.
I wanted to thank you for your support and prayers. God had answered your prayers and sent His angels to guide me.

Last week, A friend of mine whom I have not seen for 5+ years contacted me out of nowhere [I didn't even know he is in the country], and asked me to come to his Life group. A bit reluctant to go, something pushed me to have the urge to go at the last minute. At first I thought its going to be just another Life group meeting, but I felt His presence there and the first Bible Verse shared in the meeting was:

Isaiah 43: 2 -3 = When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burnt; the flames will not set you ablaze. For I am the Lord, your God.

and out of this verse, I was given a second message.

Life is like the mountains, you can be on top of the mountain one day, and other days you could be in the valley; either way the Lord is always with you. The most important thing is to look for the treasure when you are in the valley.

I knew straight away that God is talking to me and that verse is exactly what I needed to hear. Interesting enough, although I have been a Life group leader for 2 years, I can't seem to be able to remember the verse above.

Thank you again for praying for me & my family.

God Bless,

Daniel

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back