Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Prayer Request

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
There were warning signs for a couple months .. ... We should not wait.. until tragedies the families are so hurting...

Families really are hurting. It doesn't matter the location or the socio-economic status, families have far more than enough challenges these days.

This tragedy got me thinking about what goes on in schools so very much centered on social aspects ... seems the grown-ups are pushing the popularity contests... we do not let our kids be kids... thinking back to big deal graduations at kindergarten ...

Amen. Dear Sister AirDancer, even in tragedy God makes Himself know to the victims and their loved ones. Below are some of the article written about the incident, and I read Rom 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. Rom 10:14 How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? I know God will be with those suffering at this present time, and I pray for their comfort through this storm in their lives.

A crowd of parents later waited in a parking lot outside a nearby church where they were reunited with their children. Buses dropped off students evacuated from the school, and some ran to hug their mothers and fathers.

Hundreds of people prayed and sang at a church vigil Friday night for victims and family members.

"I thought, `God let my kids be safe," he said.

Back