Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Prayer that my former boss repents

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
M

MartyLK

At one time I requested prayer that my now former boss be given many blessings and much success. Because of his attack against a son of God; a child of Christ and his support for an unrepentant criminal, I now request that he not be successful in anything unless he repents and makes amends to the people he has grievously harmed including myself.

He mocks God but his father the Devil protects him. He can't continue to mock the Lord but this is part of the process of rescuing him from the grip of Satan.

He firmly believes he is a child of light; a child of God but it is deception. Satan has so completely and hopelessly blinded him to the truth and won't let him go. He attacks and harms the true children of God because they don't believe the way he believes and, therefore, must not be children of God. So he attacks them and causes them great harm. He causes them unbearable suffering and pain.

He, through the supernatural power of Satan, has driven me from my job. He has allowed an unrepentant criminal to continue to believe he did nothing wrong; that he did not sin and has brought eternal destruction upon him. The unrepentant sinner cannot have life. The person who was my boss has brought grievous harm to many people.

My continual prayer is that the Lord rescue him by striking him in his heart and preventing him from having any success. And this done that he may be driven to repentance. The Lord will do what he will do but he certainly wants us all to come to complete repentance.

He has cast his vote with those who have condemned me as a criminal. Just as the Lord Jesus was condemned by the Jewish race as a serious criminal, this man, my former boss, has also condemned me as the one who committed the offenses that lead to the crime of assault against me. Worse than that, he prevented the Lord from bringing this person to repentance and repair. If my former boss had not supported this person and had taken seriously the whole situation, he would have feverishly sought to help bring this person to repentance. As it is, he supported this person in their crime.

When my former boss originally assaulted me by getting in my face and spitting hateful words at me, later on he called me to apologize. I wrote about his apology. The reason he apologized is because he knew he would be in trouble with the agency and knew me. He knew that I am a forgiving person and his apology was only a manipulation of my merciful nature. He did not desire forgiveness or believe he did anything wrong. What he desired was to head off any consequence to his deliberate actions.

It worked to some extent but, I was given orders by the authorities to reveal
what he did. However, had I not been in a merciful mood I would have done what the Lord was directing me to do through the authorities and have brought charges against him. I may still do it. But I'd rather he come to complete repentance. That would be a lot to ask of a person that is an unbeliever. They are generally unrepentant. They can't see they did anything wrong or they manipulate circumstances in their minds to make them seem less harmful.

His only purpose with his apology was not repentance or sorry. It was getting out of severe trouble. He is the kind of sinner that will be punished most severely by the Lord when he faces him.

Did Jesus Not say to forgive others- Did he not say to treat others as you would want to be treated? If you can not forgive your boss & pray for him- that God reaches out & touches his heart & brings him to Jesus- then you are as guilty as your boss is. Jesus taught Love & forgiveness. If you don't forgive your boss- then neither will God forgive you. Forgiveness starts with you & I.
I will pray for both of you. God Bless. p.s please don't think I'm being rude- this is what I was taught.

Rosalee Decker

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back