Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Prayer

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
A

Andrew07

We are going through a tough time we are going to go through foreclosure very soon now if someone doesn’t buy our house, please pray that God will provide a place for us to stay and His will is done in this whole situation. Thanks

Father, we know that You are our provider, and we can always find shelter in You. Please give Andrew and his family shelter according to Your will. Amen.

Andrew
My heart breaks in reading this....The lord quickly reminded me of this scripture and I pray it brings you comfort in knowing that the God of the universe is praying for you with moans and groans that words can't describe....

Romans 8:26 Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. 27 Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

I will be praying for you....
javier

You are in my prayers. I have often found myself at the edge of the Red Sea with an Egyptian army behind me and no where to turn. God always makes a way. Keep casting your cares on Him and asking what He wants you to do.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back