Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

[__ Prayer __] Prayers for my cousin

The last time I saw my cousin was at my family's annual Thanksgiving party. She was laughing and playing around with the other young girls in my family. I remember laughing when she would chase after my brother. I remember smiling when she jumped into my arms in a giant hug, my aunt capturing with the snap of a camera. She was the sweetest little girl you would ever meet. For anything bad to ever happen to her would seem like a cruel twist of fate.

One day, from what I was told, she breathed in a large amount of flour. All of a sudden, she aquired an allergy for gluten. She became terribly sick and was rushed to the hospital. She was poked with needles at least 50 times and she's only 8 years old. We also noticed a drastic change in her mood. She doesn't laugh anymore. She doesn't smile anymore. She has nightmares. I just worry for her so much. Even typing this was hard for me.

In my church, we have a saying. Prayer is important, prayer is powerful, and prayer works. It would mean the world to me to get prayers for her. I just want to see her smile again. I just want to see her happy, like she used to be. Thank you for reading and God bless you.

Prayer is important, prayer is powerful, and prayer works

Amen to that, prayers for your cousin Victoria.:pray I pray that God will heal her and bring back the vigor and energy to her that she will smile and be her self again. In Jesus Christ Name. Amen

Victoria,
I pray for the revitalization of your young cousin in the name of Jesus. The good news for you is that you thought enough of your family member to openly talk about it on an open Internet forum.
You are blessed,
Father Matt

i am so sorry to hear about your cousin it is so sad, i will keep you both in my prayers.
God bless

Thank you all. It really means a lot to me that other people care. My family is trying to do what we can to make my cousin feel better. Someone told her that she gets $5 dollars every time that she gets poked with a needle so now my family is chipping in to collect $255 for her.

Back