Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Prayers for My Fiancee and I

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

puckhead

We are going through a tough spot right now in out lives and could use all the extra help and prayers we can get. We currently live 5 hours away and I think it is taking a toll on her. I have started the Love Dare book. Just hope she can hang on a little bit longer! Thanks everyone

Prayers, then puck :pray :pray :pray

This is a temporary thing? Will you be this far away until you're married, or will one be moving closer before? That's really tough. My wife, then fiance were 2 hours away at the time, and that was tough enough! :bigfrown

We have been this far away for a while, but I am trying to get a job closer to her, even if it is out of my field. I think it is really taking a toll on us, especially her. When we are together she seems distant, almost like she doesnt care, or is uninterested now. To top it off she had been talking to an ex a lot lately. Started about when we were having troubles. I just pray nothing has swayed her. Sorry that was a lot, just have a lot on my mind. Thanks!

I will keep you in my prayers for discernment, Puckhead. I am in a long distance relationship as well and can somewhat relate to your concerns. If she is not all-in, I pray that God reveals that to you and that He gives you the peace that, no matter what happens in your relationship, He will be your contentment and you can find wholeness in Him.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back