Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Prayers For Our Daughter

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

WIP

Staff member
I would like to request prayers for our daughter, her husband, and their unborn baby girl.

Our daughter is seven months pregnant and on Sunday afternoon she called to let me know she was going to the hospital due to some excessive bleeding. Turns out her blood pressure was quite elevated and they determined that her placenta had partially detached. The baby was doing fine but she was kept overnight for observation while they attempted to get her blood pressure under control. On Tuesday they were getting prepared to be released from the hospital when it was decided to check her pressure again and found it elevated so they waited 15 minutes and checked again and it was even higher. It was decided to take her by ambulance to a different hospital in St. Cloud, MN about 85 miles from their home where they are better equipped if it was determined to take the baby prematurely.

Yesterday I talked to our daughter and she said she and the baby are fine and her blood pressure has come down but it is not stable yet. She then informed me that the plan is to keep her in the hospital for the next five weeks until the baby is born. Their intention is to take the baby at 34 months.

It goes without saying that this has got to be weighing heavy on them both in terms of their health and from a financial perspective. The stress has got to be enormous. Please pray for them.

Thank you,

WIP

I would like to request prayers for our daughter, her husband, and their unborn baby girl.

Our daughter is seven months pregnant and on Sunday afternoon she called to let me know she was going to the hospital due to some excessive bleeding. Turns out her blood pressure was quite elevated and they determined that her placenta had partially detached. The baby was doing fine but she was kept overnight for observation while they attempted to get her blood pressure under control. On Tuesday they were getting prepared to be released from the hospital when it was decided to check her pressure again and found it elevated so they waited 15 minutes and checked again and it was even higher. It was decided to take her by ambulance to a different hospital in St. Cloud, MN about 85 miles from their home where they are better equipped if it was determined to take the baby prematurely.

Yesterday I talked to our daughter and she said she and the baby are fine and her blood pressure has come down but it is not stable yet. She then informed me that the plan is to keep her in the hospital for the next five weeks until the baby is born. Their intention is to take the baby at 34 months.

It goes without saying that this has got to be weighing heavy on them both in terms of their health and from a financial perspective. The stress has got to be enormous. Please pray for them.

Thank you,

WIP
praying

WIP I am so sorry to hear what your daughter is going through. Their anxiety must be sky high. It sounds as if she is in the right hospital.
I am going to pray every day for your family.
God Bless you all.

Back