Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Prayers needed for a friend

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I don't think I've ever asked for prayer, in here, but today I will.
I have a born again Christian friend, who is disabled, (can not walk without pain, is deformed, physically, and is deaf) and who is now in the hospital, due to a nurse not hooking up her drainage
tube properly, after her kidney stone surgery!
Please pray for her. She's a sweet, intelligent, kind, gracious Christian woman, and, the only born again friend I have whom I can talk with.
She's a faithful servant of God, unmarried, no children, either.

Please pray for her quick recovery, for her to have good health, and, to NOT DIE.
I'm really worried about her.

I'll pray for her full & complete recovery to health!! God bless her.

Rosie Decker
This is the Day that the Lord has made;we shall rejoice & be glad in it

thank you, Rosalee!
She is in the hospital now, with an IV in her, waiting for tomorrow's surgery.

Time just crawls by, when we are in a position like that.
Please keep praying for her.

yes, time sure does seem to go slowly, especially when we';re anxious in prayers for healing. But take comfort that God is in control & nows a good time for both of you to rest for the big day.
Keeping you in my prayers as always.

Rosie Decker

PRAISE GOD!

She is home, and doing really well! She says she feels GOOD.
And, she sounds really good, too, very alert, strong, and her usual self.

THANK YOU FOR PRAYING!

I'm so glad to hear that!! God is so wonderful!! Thank you for keeping us posted.

Rosie Decker

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back