Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

President Trump: "We will deport you"

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Riven

He also talks about western Europe's increasingly visible Muslim uprising that's openly promoting jihad in the UK, France, Germany, and elsewhere. As well as the pro-Hamas sentiment that we see in America's universities.

Unfortunately now that Biden's Mexican ground invasion is well near 20 million of unknown people we will have to suffer a devastating terrorist attack before any corrective measures can be taken.
All by design.

Unfortunately now that Biden's Mexican ground invasion is well near 20 million of unknown people we will have to suffer a devastating terrorist attack before any corrective measures can be taken.
All by design.
Is this on city skylines 2 or a role play server?
Only someone with milk drops for brains believes they came pursuing the American dream.

BORDER SECURITY

Border Patrol stops record number of people on terror watch list at southern border

Arrests of people on terror watch list higher than last 6 fiscal years combined

Published October 21, 2023 2:57pm EDT

Only someone with milk drops for brains believes they came pursuing the American dream.

BORDER SECURITY

Border Patrol stops record number of people on terror watch list at southern border

Arrests of people on terror watch list higher than last 6 fiscal years combined

Published October 21, 2023 2:57pm EDT
If it's an invasion by design, why would aby of these people have been stopped?

What does one of the worlds ruling elite sitting on the deck of his $250,000,000 yacht think of all of this?.I'm starting to ask that question to myself alot anymore.

The border patrol have not been corrupted by the swamp.
The swamp knows that there are infinitely more getting away then are being caught.
And by definition they are okay with that in their letting it continue.
If you had a clue to begin with you would know that the border patrol has said publicly that the known percentages caught, when applied to the total of known "gottaways" leaves no doubt in their minds they have only stopped the smaller percentage of them.
Time is going tell who is right .
If I'm wrong it's going to be because I am relying on what those in the know are saying
Just remember in the future how ignorant you think the terrorists are to a wide open border right into the Great Satan's
backyard.
With the hamas attack on the border security minded little satan being planned many months if not years in advance what makes you believe a plan for the Great Satan involving a welcoming wide open is not in the works ?

Because otherwise it would be too obvious? Why can't we secure our borders, and why do we do more to secure the borders of other nations? These are legitimate questions that are never answered by any administration, Democrat or Republican.

Because otherwise it would be too obvious? Why can't we secure our borders, and why do we do more to secure the borders of other nations? These are legitimate questions that are never answered by any administration, Democrat or Republican.
I don't buy the "Invasion" nonsense. It's an issue with thr border, yes, but Its not an organized invasion. I want to hear actual solutions from politicians, and I agree that there is no real solution by either party.

The border patrol have not been corrupted by the swamp.
The swamp knows that there are infinitely more getting away then are being caught.
And by definition they are okay with that in their letting it continue.
If you had a clue to begin with you would know that the border patrol has said publicly that the known percentages caught, when applied to the total of known "gottaways" leaves no doubt in their minds they have only stopped the smaller percentage of them.
Time is going tell who is right .
If I'm wrong it's going to be because I am relying on what those in the know are saying
Just remember in the future how ignorant you think the terrorists are to a wide open border right into the Great Satan's
backyard.
With the hamas attack on the border security minded little satan being planned many months if not years in advance what makes you believe a plan for the Great Satan involving a welcoming wide open is not in the works ?
So, Hamas, that is a terrorist group in Israel and has to rely on guerilla tactics has sent sleeper agents to cross our border where it's both guarded by non swamp people and wide open by swamp people to get in by Swamp design to attack America so the swamp can?

Look, The Swamp just like Hope, is/was a campaign narrative that is vague enough for anyone to project whatever into that notion. Do I thinknwe have border problems? Yes.

The border has supposedly let in the waves of terrorists and it seems to shift to whatever group is currently being talked about in the media. Isis, Taliban, Hamas, etc.

It's standard fear mongering. Could a terrorist come in? Sure, is it likely, no.

I agree with you 100%.
But where would they shipped back to??
Who knows where they come from. Not like they have a passport.
It's a very big problem. Wanted by the hidden govts. Or, I should say,
GOVERNMENT.

I don't buy the "Invasion" nonsense. It's an issue with thr border, yes, but Its not an organized invasion. I want to hear actual solutions from politicians, and I agree that there is no real solution by either party.
So, then it's just semantics. But the end result is the same, is it not?

All by design.
It is an invasion, and the border states have the right to enforce their borders. It doesn't have to be a visible war.

It is an invasion, and the border states have the right to enforce their borders. It doesn't have to be a visible war.
Since the federal government refuses to do it's job, I agree. What recourse do the American people have if the federal government doesn't want to secure it's borders? I've bright up term limits before. We'll never have them because Congress doesn't want them.

Again, what recourse do the American people have when voting fails time and time again? Another example that I like to use is China. If Xi were having this immigration crisis, do you think it would take him over 30 years to secure his nation's borders? Of course not. He would give the order to his generals and it would be taken care of with due haste.

So, what we really have is a Congress holding the American people hostage. Trump was only one who did more than just talk about the border. What happened? Both republicans and democrats worked together to stop him. How much more obvious do they have to make it?

Since the federal government refuses to do it's job, I agree. What recourse do the American people have if the federal government doesn't want to secure it's borders? I've bright up term limits before. We'll never have them because Congress doesn't want them.

Again, what recourse do the American people have when voting fails time and time again? Another example that I like to use is China. If Xi were having this immigration crisis, do you think it would take him over 30 years to secure his nation's borders? Of course not. He would give the order to his generals and it would be taken care of with due haste.

So, what we really have is a Congress holding the American people hostage. Trump was only one who did more than just talk about the border. What happened? Both republicans and democrats worked together to stop him. How much more obvious do they have to make it?
Welcome to state nullification. The states seem to do everything for the federal government.

So, Hamas, that is a terrorist group in Israel and has to rely on guerilla tactics has sent sleeper agents to cross our border where it's both guarded by non swamp people and wide open by swamp people to get in by Swamp design to attack America so the swamp can?

Look, The Swamp just like Hope, is/was a campaign narrative that is vague enough for anyone to project whatever into that notion. Do I thinknwe have border problems? Yes.

The border has supposedly let in the waves of terrorists and it seems to shift to whatever group is currently being talked about in the media. Isis, Taliban, Hamas, etc.

It's standard fear mongering. Could a terrorist come in? Sure, is it likely, no.
When you get up enough nerve to quote the people on the ground , that being the border patrol about who is on the terror watch list and for what reason get back to me

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back