Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Project Blue Beam

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
M

MMA

In essence, the theory is that the government will project a fake holographic coming of Christ with satellites...

I know this is just a theory, I know. I am not by any means saying that this is real but who knows. I do know that there will be an Anti-Christ and he will use great means in the sky to deceive people. I think this is possible but like I said, it’s just a theory and I don’t believe it will happen 100% but at the same time it is something to put into consideration.

[SIZE=+2]NASA's Project Blue Beam[/SIZE]
By Serge Monast (1994)
The infamous NASA [National Aeronautics and Space Administration] Blue Beam Project has four different steps in order to implement the new age religion with the Antichrist at its head. We must remember that the new age religion is the very foundation for the new world government, without which religion the dictatorship of the new world order is completely impossible. ...

Last edited by a moderator:
A big problem with a lot of Christians is that they believe that the Anti-Christ will give great speeches or something like that to deceive people. Not at all, this is 2011. When everything happens, there is going to be some serious technology involved yet many Christians read something like this and say "nope" for no reason at all. Whether or not this is real, the end is going to be a lot like this and nothing like a politician with a lot of followers.

A big problem with a lot of Christians is that they believe that the Anti-Christ will give great speeches or something like that to deceive people. Not at all, this is 2011. When everything happens, there is going to be some serious technology involved yet many Christians read something like this and say "nope" for no reason at all. Whether or not this is real, the end is going to be a lot like this and nothing like a politician with a lot of followers.
No, the biggest problem with some Christians is they obsess over an antichrist and forget about Christ. :sad

Wow so my entire article that is not copyrighted by any means what so ever was deleted. I'm fed up. Y’all think the Anti-Christ is going to be a smooth talking politician that is going to simply convince people of his way? Lol sure.

Apparently so because you guys deleted my explanation of an idea otherwise. Truth is when the time comes that world comes to an end there is going to be mind control, holographic images of a new messiah from space and much more. People thinking that the thought that is crazy, is ridiculous. Its 2011 people. Whatever just delete my posts because it’s a more complex view of the antichrist integrated into modern technologically advanced society as opposed to the continuation of talking about nothingness in regard to predicting how this matter will literally play out…

Last edited by a moderator:
reba did...

If it is not appropriate then why is this subsection of the forum titled "End Times/Bible Prophecy"?
Well maybe it was because of the length? Our ToS asks that we all cut back on size and provide a synopses or excerpt and the source link.

In all my years here, I have learned that many people (present company included) don't read long posts and skim through them instead. That does do the poster an injustice because your point doesn't always get across. Then, it just seems like a waste of yours and others time. :shrug

Well now look what happened. This thread is trashed... (at this point I wouldn't blame you if you deleted the entire thread)

Sorry but it’s not easy to condense a hypothesis of a scientific/religious theory with multidimensional layers into a few sentences and expect people to have a clue what is being talking about. Can I please repost it again at the bottom of the thread?

Wow so my entire article that is not copyrighted by any means what so ever was deleted. I'm fed up. Y’all think the Anti-Christ is going to be a smooth talking politician that is going to simply convince people of his way? Lol sure.

Apparently so because you guys deleted my explanation of an idea otherwise. Truth is when the time comes that world comes to an end there is going to be mind control, holographic images of a new messiah from space and much more. People thinking that the thought that is crazy, is ridiculous. Its 2011 people. Whatever just delete my posts because it’s a more complex view of the antichrist integrated into modern technologically advanced society as opposed to the continuation of talking about nothingness in regard to predicting how this matter will literally play out…
I'm sorry your article was deleted, I as a Christian do not believe that the good LORD is going to allow his children to be subject to mind control, I believe when the anti-christ comes the Father will alert those true believers most likely with references from scripture. The watchers will know. True Believers will know and use the armor of the father, people I believe will be told if they don't worship this thing they will not get food or money, that is why I laugh and also feel sad for these televangelists that live in million dollar homes (because the LORD is generous of course) how are they going to handle having to make such a decision? I think it is better to live with the minimum, if you aint got nothing you aint got nothing to lose I always say.

Well now look what happened. This thread is trashed... (at this point I wouldn't blame you if you deleted the entire thread)

Sorry but it’s not easy to condense a hypothesis of a scientific/religious theory with multidimensional layers into a few sentences and expect people to have a clue what is being talking about. Can I please repost it again at the bottom of the thread?
Well, as I read up again, I see you did post a link to a source. Lets use that link for now. Members can read from that link and if anyone cares to chime in, you can then add your ideas. :yes

I also think that this is a possibility. Did you hear recently about the virgin Mary sighting that occurred in south Africa? It looks like some kind of apparition appears in the clouds for a few seconds.

Watch it here: Virgin Mary Sighting In Africa??? [Video] - Today's Hottest Jamz
No disrespect to Catholics but the whole mother Mary thing really is IMO false teaching, when Jesus died on the cross that curtain to the Holyist of Holy place split right down the middle and was a sign that all people can pray directly to the Father thru his son Christ who is the highest priest why go to the stream when you can have access to the whole ocean!

No disrespect to Catholics but the whole mother Mary thing really is IMO false teaching, when Jesus died on the cross that curtain to the Holyist of Holy place split right down the middle and was a sign that all people can pray directly to the Father thru his son Christ who is the highest priest why go to the stream when you can have access to the whole ocean!

Oh I totally agree with you here. But could they have projected her up to cause even more confusion among Christians. Food for thought at least.

We all know about Project Blue Beam by now, lets watch some info about this future Illuminati planned event.

youtube.com/watch?v=F7WD7kVZjks&feature=share

and

thewatcherfiles.com/bluebeam.html

Sherry Shriner? Really? Look her up for yourselves folks.:screwloose

As for the YouTube video, I found this proclamation at the end of it slightly ironic.:biggrin
"Blue beam is the greatest hoax and the biggest lie of all time!"

And what possible reason does NASA have to do this? Just for a laugh?

Frankly I don't see the point in worrying over who the anti christ will be and when the anti christ will come and what not. I'll know when the anti christ is upon us, as will anyone with the spirit, and there ain't much preparing that one can do, so it's just a waiting game.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back