Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Photographs puppies

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

evenifigoalone

Fare thee well, Felicia
2024 Supporter
View attachment 2708

I was looking through some of my picture files and found this shot of my little brother and a litter of GSD (German Shepherd) puppies. (Their ears flop over when they're young and usually start to stand up as they grow. They also come in more colors than the usual black and tan. These are sable.) The picture is several years old.
The puppies were my uncle's.

You know what, I want my next dog to be a sable GSD.

Last edited by a moderator:
I *love* GSDs. And Rotties. And pretty much any big dog really LOL ... though, I had this beagle for ever, little dainty 13" sort ... big dog attitude in a small package ...

I love just about any dog, but after having grown up with a GSD I have a soft spot for them. I miss having one around.
My favorite, though, is Collies. Especially smooth Collies with a merle coat. (I've been told that a GSD is actually fairly similar in temperament to a Collie, too.)

My GSD (had to be put to sleep due to health problems from being old):
lg_517115_1329086390.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah. I miss having a doggie too. My old Beagle buddy (his name was Winchester Beaglesworth LOL) passed at age 17.

I told myself once I get a house, I can get a new dog bud.

Yep, German Shepards are awesome! Almost as good as Border Collies :thumbsup

When I can I'll try and dig up some photos of our beagle. :)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back