Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

R.I.P my friend

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Atonement

For those that don't know, I use to race motor cross. I think Jeff [MENTION=841]StoveBolts[/MENTION] knew this. I first met Jeremy in 2004, and I had the opportunity to talk with him about our mutual faith in Christ. He was a very faithful man. I again ran into him both in 2006 and 2007 just before he won both the gold and silver medals in the 2008 X games.

I just found this video on Youtube and I cried. I'm torn in my spirit about this video. I'm glad to see him go instantly doing what he loved to do... But I'm upset that this has been uploaded as well..

But for those who don't know Jeremy Lusk - here is his last run

RIP my friend.. You made it to Heaven before me

[video=youtube;mXwLgtOrNUU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXwLgtOrNUU[/video]

Such a shame to loose him. Sorry to hear that. But, we know where he is and, quite frankly, that makes me a little jealous of him.

I'm very sorry to hear about this. My heart breaks for you to find the video put out there for all to see, and in sad honesty, few to honor. Take comfort in the knowledge of two things.

1.) It was indeed instant. He never felt a thing, and he left us quite literally soaring through the heavens.
2.) He loved the Lord, and he has his reward. When you're using gold, diamonds, and precious stones as gravel - I think you're doing all right. :yes

My prayers are with you, dear brother.

Sorry to hear about your friend! He's in a better place now, and it's awesome to hear that he won the gold and silver medals at the X Games.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back