Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Rapture proof on video....

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
G

Georges

Hey Mods...I hope this doesn't get pulled.....

This is a link to a pretty neat rapture clip (pretty short)....pretty well done...

it caught me by surprise...I wasn't expecting it...

http://www.youtube.com/v/SmLhyPjHVes

Vic, pre-wrath of course.... :)

I thought it was a pretty neat little production...Biblical? who knows...I just like how they did the blink of an eye disappearance..

Is there a difference between Pre-Trib and Pre-Wrath? If so, could anyone explain by using scripture?

May God bless, golfjack

2 Th 2:1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2 Th 2:2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
2 Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

falling away=apostasia Used in one other place in the NT

Acts 21:21 And they are informed of thee, that thou teachest all the Jews which are among the Gentiles to forsake Moses, saying that they ought not to circumcise their children, neither to walk after the customs.

Forsake=apostasia.

Plus, all throughout the Septuagint, the Jews understood the word apostasia to be a defection or falling away from the Faith.

Pretrib see s the falling away as a departure from the earth. They view it as the earth falling away as believers are lifted up into the sky. ONLY pretribbers see apostasia this way. Personally, it's a poor definition of the word, designed to fit their position.

I won't quote verses here, but we understand the Tribulation and God's Wrath (the Day of the Lord) to be seperate events. You can seach the OT for the word tribulation and you will find it mentioned only three times. You can search the word wrath or Day of the Lord in the OT and compare your findings with their use in the NT.

We also rely on this promise:

1 Th 5:9 For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ,

Notice no mention of tribulation; just wrath.

Hope that helps a bit. I'm not really up to debating this at this time.

I've seen this video before also, thank you for sharing it here in the forums, and thank the MODS for not pulling it.

golfjack, in answer to your question on Pre-Wrath and Pre-Trib, this has been covered in alot of detail on this forum, just do a search on this topic. You will see many possible answers to your question.. God Bless you friend

To me, Pre-wrath is Mid-trib. Pre-trib is before the seven years. I remain pre-trib.

May God bless, golfjack

Hey atonement, welcome back.

Logan had to redo the site a few weeks ago and dumped the wordlist, so searching now is hit and miss and may bring up posts just a few weeks old. Bummer, I know, but it was best fro the database, which was giving us problems.

Vic

Re: reply

golfjack said:
To me, Pre-wrath is Mid-trib. Pre-trib is before the seven years. I remain pre-trib.

May God bless, golfjack
Prewrath puts the harpazio just before the Wrath of God, which prewrath believs is about halfway into the second half of the final week.

Thank you Vic it's good to be back. I been having alot of trouble with my password, I emailed Logan a few times with no response, so I had to email Judy who reset it for me. About the site: This I did not know, was this advertised somewhere so newbies would know that Search could be a Hit or Miss?

Mostly everyone has been made aware. The Hit and Miss searches have heen mentioned a few times here and there... no formal notice though. The Wordlist is filling up fast, so soon this may not be an issue. It will become one again if Logan has to prune it in the future. :o

Ok, back to the topic... lol, I forgot what it was. :oops:

LOL @ Vic..

GolfJack,
As long as you trust in our Lord Jesus Christ, you will miss the wrath. Rather we go through the 1st half of the Tribulation or not, we can be certain we will not be here for His wrath. Give Him glory for that.. Amen

Wow. :o

I just forwarded that to my pastor because we've been discussing the rapture. Thanks.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back