Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Raptured Judas Christians

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

ugmug

Everyday events in society are warning us that the rapture is imminent. The rapture will be a spiritual event, that Jesus Christ foretold, where Jesus will return for his faithful. Those who are left behind, including many Christians who support secular immorality like abortion and homosexuality, will be subjected to all the events chronicled in the Book of Revelation (hint: Read the Book of Revelation).

For all those who are left behind they will try to convince themselves that they are not in any imminent danger. All the phony preachers will then turn the bible into a 'book of honey' that tastes like sweet honey rather than a book that sours in the stomach when God's judgments outlined in the Book of Revelation start to come true.

One way that the phony preachers will explain the rapture will be that all the Christians who disappeared after the rapture are actually 'Judas Christians'. It will be explained that right after Jesus Christ consecrated his New Covenant, which is called Holy Communion, Judas disappeared!

Therefore Judas Christians are all those Christians who have been raptured and who have actually betrayed Christ in their heart. All the phony preachers will preach that all those raptured 'Judas Christians' must first be removed from this world before the Messiah returns to set up his earthly kingdom.

People will begin to believe in this earthly kingdom even though Jesus Christ stated that his kingdom is not of this world!
John 18:36 New International Version (NIV)
36 Jesus said, “My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place.”

Be ready and steadfast for the rapture where Jesus will come for all of his faithful who have not become part of this immoral world in thought and deed. Just believe in the death and resurrection of God's son Jesus Christ and rest assured you'll be with God the Father, God the Son Jesus Christ, and God the Holy Spirit in heaven forever!

God Bless

People will begin to believe in this earthly kingdom even though Jesus Christ stated that his kingdom is not of this world!
John 18:36 New International Version (NIV)
36 Jesus said, “My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place.”
Note this from John 18:

Pilate then went back inside the palace, summoned Jesus and asked him, "Are you the king of the Jews?" 34"Is that your own idea," Jesus asked, "or did others talk to you about me?" 35"Am I a Jew?" Pilate replied. "It was your people and your chief priests who handed you over to me. What is it you have done?" 36Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jews. But now my kingdom is from another place."

In verse 36, Jesus seems to be saying "My kingdom has nothing to do with earthly kingdoms, so there is no 'political' dimension to my kingdom".

As it turns out, there is a huge translation issue here. Here is the rendering of verse 36 as per the NET Bible:

Jesus replied, “My kingdom is not from this world. If my kingdom were from this world, my servants would be fighting to keep me from being 1 handed over 2 to the Jewish authorities. 3 But as it is, 4 my kingdom is not from here.

The NET version is, my sources indicate, true to the original Greek. The greek word that is rendered “from” (above in the bolded and underlined cases) has the following definition:

“a primary preposition denoting origin (the point whence action or motion proceeds), from, out (of place, time, or cause; literal or figurative; direct or remote)

When the word is used properly, we see that the “not of this world” reading is misleading. The intended meaning is that the Kingdom that has been brought to earth is from Heaven - that is, Heaven is the point of origin for the Kingdom that has been initiated.

Jesus is a King. Jesus' kingdom, while not from this world, is rather clearly for this world.

I believe the Bible does not teach a rapture of any kind, by the way.

Everyday events in society are warning us that the rapture is imminent. The rapture will be a spiritual event, that Jesus Christ foretold, where Jesus will return for his faithful. Those who are left behind,.......

The "rapture" is mentioned only once in scripture at 1Th 4:17. Its context is Paul's refuting of a false teaching that the resurrection had already happened.

That "rapture" will come at the end of the age when all mankind is raised from the dead and the last judgment occurs. (That is what scripture says. It is not what John Darby et. al. invented.) IMHO :)

my 2 kopecks
Iakov

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back