Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

Rare mosaic revealing earliest 'physical evidence' of Christianity now on display at Museum of the Bible

Hey hawkman

That does look amazing. I'm planning on a trip to the creation museum with my granddaughter soon. If I ever make it to D.C. this would be a good to visit also. And this is why I believe that, of the nations on the earth, America still honors the practice of the christian faith without issue with the government of interference. Faith in the Scriptures is still allowed and even honored in our nation's capital. Someday maybe we'll find a leader who will actually live that faith for us. But even in Israel, faithful kings were hard to find.

The article would have been more interesting if more information about the meaning of the symbols etc were given,
Yeah, but if they gave everything away in the written description, people wouldn't feel the need to go see it so much. But I agree. And I'm always skeptical like that. Always asking, "Well, how do they know that? What evidence are they claiming here?"

Back