Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Red Eye

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Scott

This was a good thriller. Rachel McAdams really lights up the screen. You may remember her from 'The Notebook'. While I wouldn't say this movie is as good as 'Flightplan', I'd still say it was an entertaining flick.

We bought that movie at walmart last wk-end cause we didn't want to go to the video store, and then go through the ordeal of trying to find a decent movie.
It was pretty good, but I agree with you that flightplan was a little better.
I've got to where I really like the thriller type movies...and those are hard to find halfway decent....Plus I don't want to pay for any movies that have 'activist' actors or producers in them.
I tell you a good one to see when it comes out on DVD, and thats 'when a stranger calls'. It will keep you on the edge!

Back