Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Repent

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Lloyd

Hi,

I am just sending everyone a message to repent, to change of our ways, to pray constantly, to cry before God, to take up our cross daily, to rid ourselves of anything contrary to the Word of God. Recently I have recognised what a wretched sinner I am, how nothing good lives in my flesh at all. I have been listening to sermons by Leonard Ravenhill, David Wilkerson, Art Katz, to name a few and have recognised that we need this type of preaching more. A much harsher truth, a much more difficult Gospel to accept because it requires full submission to God, to live each moment for God, to do His will, not ours. It rings true, it hits the Spirit, it's tough, it requires obedience. Are you obedient? I haven't been! I have wasted time, I have taken the mercy of God for granted! What a blessing we have! Called by the Most High to serve Him.

Repent, repent, repent! I cannot say it enough. Repent! Look at your life, change, seek Him. Pray. Change anything contrary to Christ. Do not be caught up in worldly matters no more, search and seek God. Truly love Him. No more half-hearted Christianity, no more going through the motions, fall on your face and pour you heart out before God. Confess your sins, repent!

I know this isn't an end times post. Nor does it matter where it sits, but I've posted it here because here is where I've spent time on this site with you as fellow brothers and sisters in Christ.

Glory and honour to God. How amazing He is. Amen.

No replies yet? I guess you hit a tender spot with many. As for me, I am PERFECT at being imperfect. Thanks for your message.

I hear ya Brother. In the last year or so, I've been accused of...not acting like a Christian. I said huh? ...well aren't you supposed to turn the other cheek?

This from a guy who stole from me and I was confronting him about it...:mad

Back