Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Revelation first 3 Chapters are to who ?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

dan p

Hi to all , and there are many say that the first 3 chapters are to the Church , that the Revelation speaks of the Rapture and any dozen other interpretations .

And what will be presented here , is what the 3 chapters of Revelation really mean and it is not the Assembly , the Body of Christ . This interpretation has been around for many years , but has been only read by those in Dispensational circles . It is a written mostly in part by a Hyper-dispensationalist , so it has only a small readership and not well known .

And the Song of Solomon is and actual love story and is a poetic of the Historic relationship between God and the Nation of Israel . There is and interesting connection between the 7 Churchs in Revelation and the story in the Song 0f Solomon , and has continually befuddled believers in its understanding , and MOST Grace believers consider it to be YET future Assemblies .

We believe that these messages will be made clearer during the Tribulation , because most of these Assemblies will be Jewish and most of Revelation is Jewish and the Purging of the Nation of Israel of true Israel and those that will enter the Millennium and be a Kingdom of Priests , as Ex 19:6 and 1 Peter 2:9 , reveal .

Bullinger , also indicates that these Assemblies will be future and that these messages to these 7 Assemblies REFER to the 7 PAST phrases of Israel's history . Thus , the literary order in Revealtion corresponds with the Historical order of the Old Testament .

These , messages combine into a unified message to remind those in the Tribulation of WHY and HOW they got into this Predictament , and what the future HOLDS for them . This is hoe Bullinger views the 7 Assemblies .

Revelation Church-------------------Historic Reminder-----------------------Meaning of Church Names

1) Ephesus----------------------------The Exodus ------------------------------Desirable

2) Smyrna--------------------------------Wanderings-----------------------------Sweet smelling

3) Pergamos------------------------------Wilderness-------------------------------Marriage

4) Thyatira----------------------------------Period of the Kings-----------------------Continual sacrifice

5) Sardis ---------------------------------Ten tribes removed-----------------------A remnant escapes

6) Philadephia ----------------------------Judah removed-------------------------Brotherly love

7) Laodicea---------------------------Minor prophets------------------------------A righteous people

The Revelation letter covers Israel's birth coming out of EGYPT , her Wandering , her removal , and the Minor prophets ( who discuss the Tribulation and Kingdom ) .

The Historic reminders of the messages to these Assemblies and the Interpretation of th SOS are very similar , it is no MERE coincidence . There are 7 key elements in the SOS and 7 Revelation Assemblies , and the teaching of both books are wonderfully aligned . The parallel teachings shows God's effort to reming Israel of her Past and what lies ahead .

The topic of leaving one's first love is repeated often in the Bible ( Ezek 16: 22 , 43 ; Jer 2:2 ; and Hosea 2:15 ) . In Rev 2:4 , that Assembly at Ephesus is told by God He has somewhat against them , " because thou hast left thy first love " . The interpertation od SOS indicates the problems resulting from the LOSS of first love , and helps show the Parallel Historic Interpertation of SOS and Revelation .

The names also , have an interesting correlation with the SOS story . The names yield the same general theme of the historic parallels that Israel must be aware , that they must get on the same page as God .

The histirical flow proceeds from Desireableness and the sweet smell of first love , to marriage , and continual sacrifice , to removal , to the need for brotherly love in the Tribulation , and finally to the establishment of a righeous peole in the Kingdom .

If you read those 9 pages , google http://www.bereanbiblesociety.org , and look for the Song of Solomon , 2008 by Steve Shober and you will not be disappointed . The issues to look for , are the Fer. Mar and APRIL issues .

mdo757 said:
You gave the wrong link I think.

I have called them for the booklets , since I only had the April issue and they sent me the Feb . and Mar . issues . I just talked to them to confirm their web site and this is it , www.bereanbiblesociety.org.

And remember the 3 ,2008 issues are Feb , Mar , and April , Song of Solomon by Steve Shobar , and I found it last month , and I am not computer expert . Hope you find it and down load it , because it is fascinating . dan p

mdo757 said:
I would not be interested in down loading anything to my computer.

Hi mdo757 , so , then , do not download , but it can be read when it it is googled , dan p

Chap. 1 = the introduction as well as the description of the resurrected Christ.
Chaps. 2 -3 = outline of church history.... :study

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back