Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Road Rage: American roads are NOT safe

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Where the Spirit is there is liberty. As scripture says. And its truth.

The world is getting even more afraid after putting so much faith amd trust in humans its placing more and more trust and faith into humans to save the world.

Yet the world still won't repent and with increasing destruction and disaster and war and disease and crisis after crisis instead of looking to Christ it still keeps looking to man.

Anyhow I gone take Jimmy out now. My friend he retarded now after consenting to brain surgery and he elderly. Had to try find him when he escaped from hospital and found him walking down the road in his hospital gown eating donuts. He oozes his freedom but feels oppressed because he can't look after himself anymore and everything is managed for him and he dont do anything make him go insane.

Im taking him out and give him some cash he can freely spend and we can go have a good time whatever he wants to do.

He was normal until his brain surgery but he lost his memory as a risk, his licence is taken from him, his finances, his life is mangaed for him and he has no freedom anymore, and it's good thing because he has lost the plot and did end up retarded.

But I said I will always be there for him and he can't just sit there in depression so soon i take him out and give him some cash and he can have some freedom. If he wants to go bowling we can go bowling, or go watch a movie, or go get something to eat. Whatever he wants to do. His choice. With limits of course.

Yes, but we can't post it here.

I seen that video that is being held against him. Like his locker room talk. The only think that saves his butt in my opinion is the fact he said they allow you to do it.

So Trump hit on lots of women and he just goes straight in like a animal, but he said they let you do it.

Going from some snitch who likes to record private conversations and release them, even as the jury ground there is no rape, and I cannot see any sexual assault, the only thing I could see without evidence gling straight from a video recording as a ligit case would be sexual harrasment.

After re watching Trump , just going off things he has said, I find him not guilty of rape, sexual assault, or sexual harrasment.

That's just my personal opinion and im allowed my own freedom of opinion.

I do find Trump guilty of acting like a idiot and saying stupid things and boasting like a fool and his ego. But that's not a criminal offence.

Hold on Trump just kiss them all and grab em..., yet they allow him to do it becauae hes some super star, like they consented and allowed him to do it because he said they let them do it.

I mean if some dude goes in for the kiss and gets rejected, I mean thats just shame, wrong time or wrong move, she not into it bro, its takes skill for a man to know when a woman is gagging for it, but go for it again after she pulls back or says no or not interested, then that's harrassment or assault.

A dude thinks a woman's keen and he's the man and goes in full animal and she's like what are doing you fool back off, and he stops there and respects that as there is no consent, that's just shame on dude trying to score and he gets rejected and probably just destoyed his confidence so thats enough he needs deal with. But to call a dude like that a rapist or sexual assaulter is a complete joke.

And some girl is wondering why her boyfriend is there and they both staring in each others eyes perfect in the moment and he won't put the kiss in she is waiting for. He has been brainwashed to believe it's rape and assualt and its better to just be gay and save the planet because it's greater and the world is over populated.

Anyhow many these days think they can get away with disrespect for there elders. My young niece, well not direct niece but my cousins daughter, me and her are tight and always have been, she told her mother's partner to to shut up today.

Like I teach her to bowl better than me and not be intimidated and she finally bowl me out, I told her only losers make excuses, losers wants censorship and have no logical argument. Her mother's boyfriend is wiser than she is so if she want want argue him unless she got something to bring forth and argument she need shut up and not tell him to shut up. That's disrespectful to her elders.

She cook everyone a roast and everyone say how great it was but I told her its not as good as mine, and eveyone think I'm mean because she's just a child, and I asked her what does she want me to say and she said she just wants the truth, and I said I told her the truth, im a qualified chef with many years experience.

Out of political correctness no way I going to tell her she better than me at cooking a roast dinner. That's the next challenge we got going on now.

I only do it because she looks up to me and im pushing her to achieve in something if she wants to achieve.

What's wrong with this world. Its so politically correct just wanting someone to achieve and be better than you without any excuses is bad.

I'm over 40 now and my 15 year old niece can now take me out in bowling comps, and soon she gone be a better cook than me. And trust me im good at both.

If I listened to the politically correct like her own mother and had mercy and said things just to please her daughter she wouldn't achieve crap.

Like my last girlfriend all upset with me because her young daughters didn't want to play cards with me anymore because apparently I was too serious. Sorry for trying to teach them to hold there own ground in life.

I know my niece, just like the bowling she was once afriad of, and the many other things she has achieved, now behind the scene she been cooking up storms and trying new recipes thinking she can take me out. Good luck.

A winner has nothing to gain and achieve but a failure and a loser has a lot to achieve. Being a loser and a failure is a positive in life.

I must become lesser and the next generation must become better. They need achieve and go forward not backwards.

I achieved some things in life and have some knowledge, so those close to me need bowl me over in those fields if they can and achieve. If they cannot even get past my words then they just weak.

The system makes Jimmy raterdad and then he get treated like a baby his life mangaaged and controlled for him and he gets no say in nothing and he wondering what on earths on on. It all good we can go out and have some whiskeys and a good time, fk the rules.

The system made my good friend a retard and then everyone took away his freedom and manage his life for him and he's not allowed to do anything anymore under full control. That's major BS. He can do what he wants he worked all his life and payed taxes. If he wants a beer he can have a beer.

I was taken advantage of once by 2 women. I was about 18yo and on my own and went to a bar, and this woman invited me back to her place and she had a friend with her, so i said ok and consented, and they told me when I got there to sit back and relax and then she gave me a beer, and then both the women started doing things with each other, one even opened the draw and pulled out her little helper. I was taken advantage of having a good time with those women. Those women took advantage of me.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back