Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Bible Study Romans 9:13 As it is written, "Jacob I have loved, but Esau I have hated."

Romans 9:13 As it is written, "Jacob I have loved, but Esau I have hated."
Let’s say I pray and ask for the Holy Spirit, but does not come is their blasphemy in me

Luke 11:13
If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!"

Let say He the Holy Spirit does the choosing, for I know its not the will of man but God himself

Matthew 22:14 For many are called, but few are chosen."

And ask is those which are fist shall be the last to be saved, for whatever the reason, but now those who came last became shall first to be save, but few are chosen or is it something unknown?
Matthew 20:16 So the last will be first, and the first last. For many are called, but few chosen
."

Now I see some will not go to God, or not know of the Lord for some unknown reason, that person must be first draws to seek for salvation by being to call out the Holy Spirit
John 14:6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
John 6:44
No one can come to Me unless the Father who sent Me draws him, and I will raise him up at the last day.

And it’s only on the last day, which no one knows day or hour, but he doesn’t say the year?
Matthew 24:36 "But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only.
Not even Christ knows, the day and the hour
Mark 13:32
“But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

Now I see those who are only anointed, that mine has the Holy Spirit, by God has chosen one, he says that they are few in number
Matthew 16:19-20
And I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven."
Then He commanded His disciples that they should tell no one that He was Jesus the Christ.
Acts 8:14-17 Now when the apostles who were at Jerusalem heard that Samaria had received the word of God, they sent Peter and John to them, who, when they had come down, prayed for them that they might receive the Holy Spirit.
For as yet He had fallen upon none of them. They had only been baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.
Then they laid hands on them, and they received the Holy Spirit.

Out of the many, there are few that find salvation, but there are few who do so, we never know who are these people, they can be anyone or someone you don’t like
Matthew 7:12-13
Therefore, whatever you want men to do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.
"Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it.

I see this; if there is danger and you don’t see the danger, you do nothing, for every day is like any other day, but if I tell you the danger you prepare your family for the danger, but how do you know when this danger will come

Romans 9:13 As it is written, "J cob I have loved, but Esau I have hated."
Let's say I am Ezekiel with a little touch of Samuel, now I'll be like the Son of Man

We read in Ezekiel 33:1-20 Again the word of the LORD came to me, saying,
"Son of man, speak to the children of your people, and say to them: 'When I bring the sword upon a land, and the people of the land take a man from their territory and make him their watchman,
I Say
NLT “Son of man, give a warning with Grace the people of all nations this is the message: I will bring a sword against a country, the people of that land choose one of their own to be a watchman.

when he sees the sword coming upon the land if he blows the trumpet and warns the people,
I Say
NLT When the watchman sees the enemy coming, he sounds the alarm to warn the people

Then whoever hears the sound of the trumpet and does not take warning, if the sword comes and takes him away, his blood shall be on his own head.
Then if those who hear were the warning do nothing, refuse to take action, it is their own fault if they die.
I Say
NLT: He or she heard the sound of my words, but did not take warning; his or her blood shall be upon themselves. But he who here my warning they will save from his and her life
They heard the warning but ignored it, so the responsibility is theirs. If they had listened to the warning, they could have saved their lives.

But if the one that appointed over the congregation sees the sword coming and does not blow the trumpet, to warn the people are not warned, and the sword overtakes(Satan) any person from among them, he or she is taken away from their iniquity, but his blood I will require at the watchman's hand.'
the one that appointed over the congregation
But if the watchman sees the enemy coming and doesn’t sound the alarm to warn the people, he is responsible for their captivity.
They will die in their sins, but I will hold the watchman is responsible for congregation deaths.’

Now God appointed, someone else, overseer of the congregation because they did not tell the people rightly and about the pending warning
"So you, son of man: I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; therefore you shall hear a word from My mouth and warn them for Me.
I Say
NLT: “Now, son of man, I am making you a watchman for the people of Israel. Therefore, listen to what I say and warn them for me.

When I say to the wicked, 'O wicked man, you shall surely die!' and you do not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity, but his blood I will require at your hand.

The second chance to warn the congregation
If I announce that some sinners are sure to die and you fail to tell them to change their ways, then they will die in their sins, and I will hold you responsible for their deaths.
Meaning the word of the Lord must be given to understand the outcome of the warning with grace.

Nevertheless, if you warn the wicked to turn from his way, and he does not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but you have delivered your soul.
I Say
NLT: But if you warn them to repent and they don’t repent, they will die in their sins, but you will have saved yourself. Meaning now is the sinners' fault, not the one that was chosen
The second chance to warn the congregation

"Therefore you, O son of man, say to the house of Israel: 'Thus you say, "If our transgressions and our sins lie upon us, and we pine away in them, how we can then live?" '
I Say
NLT: “Son of man, give the people of Israel and my house, this message: You are saying, ‘Our sins are heavy upon us; we are wasting away! How can we survive?’
Say to them: 'As I live,' said the Lord GOD, 'I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the wicked and unbelievers turn from his way and live. Sustain your evil ways! For why should you die O house of Israel?' so you may be saved.

A comment or two
There is no easy way to tell people that time is up, that grace on this world has an end, not knowing even if your loved ones are saved unknown, I say my God Please Save Us Save my family.

He has appointed a day that grace in this world end, but grace for those that who survived the tribulation and those where chosen before the tribulation
Acts 17:30-31
He has appointed a day put not a year

When world war III come and coming in our lifetime he said 2 Peter 2:20

2 Peter 2:20
For if, after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they are again entangled in them and overcome, the latter end is worse for them than the beginning.
Matthew 24:13 But he who endures to the end shall be saved.
The Season
Matthew 24:22
And unless those days were shortened, no flesh would be saved; but for the elect's sake those days will be shortened.

You know in the winter days are shortened, what do you think?

Those who are not Jesus's have no desire to seek him or to follow him. It is only those in whom God is at work who want to know more or are concerned about sin.

People obsess about their sin, will it offend Jesus etc etc.

I always wonder why they don't look at how big Jesus's Love for them is, it is almost as if they don't see his love or understand that he Loves them.

Jesus died so we might be saved. As Paul says Romans 8, Nothing in All creation can separate us from the Love of Jesus.

Certainly not the silly little sins most people fuss about. They have already been forgiven.

Pray. That's one of the biggest things we can do, and it's the first start. After that do what you can, let people know, be there for them, or do what you see is best. Knowing that no matter what you do it's in God's hands. Though He wants us all involved in the process, it's not our battle. It's His.

I've heard encouraging stories of people coming to God after years of a loved one praying for them and trying to reach them. And then after years of this they finally turn to God. It is super encouraging, and speaks about persestance and love for a person by continuing to pray for them. By answering the prayer God drew them back to Him.

That is the best that I think we can do. It's not the only thing we can do, so just like the prophets were given a warning to tell the warning to those who are in danger, I think we have our own actions that are hard to take (at least for me), but are what we should do to reach anyone we can, and also expecially those that we love. Nonetheless, the best we can do is pray.

Genesis 25:29-34; Esau sold his birthright to Jacob. Esau is also known as Edom, Genesis 25:30. When you cross reference Romans 9:13 with Genesis 25:29-34; Malachi 1:1-5; Hebrews 12:14-17 Esau never repented nor had peace with all men and holiness, for without which no man shall see the Lord as he was a profane person for selling out his birthright. Esau sought repentance through carefully, but only with tears as he never humbled himself before the Lord asking for repentance and forgiveness.

People who pray without humbleness of heart are not going to receive anything from the Lord for they ask amiss. God does draw us to Him as His grace through Christ Jesus before the foundation of the world is freely given as Jesus already paid the debt for our sin. The problem is many do not come in by the door of the sheepfold, but try other ways to enter never finding the straight gate.

Matthew 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

John 10:1 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber. 2 But he that entereth in by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. (continue to read vs. 3-38)

Back