Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Bible Study Roots of Revelation

G

Gcront

Roots of Revelation

Now we come to the roots of Christ’s Revelations, in which we have many that are hoping that God is going to take the church out; from this they have now gladly substituted a new name Rapture, this means that they will not have to face God’s Tribulations. They forgot that the Seven Churches of Asia are also the soul roots coming from this Book of Revelations, and with them all being the roots unto Tribulations. Then we know that they the Churches of Asia has to also be the roots of these Tribulations to come, which shall come upon the whole earth. It is not God turning from these churches; these are our many churches of today turning from God.
With our churches of today now going down the drain they are taking everything else with them, this is our schools, our Government, our country, this is also everything else that our forefathers once fought for. These are the churches that God brought here to this New Country; this was that man might be given another fresh start.

So we cannot put the blame or the downfall of these churches on God, this is with the hope that he might take the churches out before the days of our Tribulations. Studying these Seven Churches of Revelation it is not God that has gone bad; we will have to put the blame solely on ourselves the church. This was after God handing down the roots of these churches to us, now we find that they have now also became corruption; which has now also broiled over into our country, a corruption that has now became a part of our everyday living.
This is the picture of our churches now turning from God, and not God turning from these churches that God has handed down to man, as we find in the Book of Revelation. This was as God also handed down his many disapproval into our own many churches to come, if allowed to continue no flesh would be saved, This is as we now go into the dark ages of our many churches, an age when our churches shall not know God. This is an age that many of our churches will have to face the wrath of our God Jehovah.

When our country and government was first created by God, and then became known as becoming the home of the free and brave under our one and only God Jehovah, God was also the first one that brought his people to America. Now our government has once again turned to serving this beast, which is now coming up out of these Revelation; which now has became the beast of high-education, when man will not be able to buy or sell.
This shall be when man cannot and will not be able buy or sale, with out this mark of this beast when it come to his name or number. This is a beast that was first generated in our early schools, coming out of our Supreme Court; this was when this beast first started entertaining, and then taking over our schools. This was within the name of equality, in the name of the separation of church and state.

This was when this beast first started entertaining the smallest of our children, in the very earliest grades of our grammar schools, and have now became very much more aggressive in their latter years of high-education in our collages. Now we watch as Satan work his way through our leaders, trying to destroy anything and all things, which has anything to do with our Godhead.
This was that this dark spirit might first trespass by making and having it way with and through our small children of today, this was a spirit that has now made its way through our many collages, with this high-education. Our Supreme Court might fill big now in their high sets of authority, but they will soon fill very low, when they stand before the Throne of the Most High, through out all Heaven and earth.

We find in the Book of Proverbs, 29:2-“When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.â€Â
29:3-“Whoso loveth wisdom rejoiceth his father: but he that keepeth company with harlots spendeth his substance.â€Â
29:4-“The king by judgment establisheth the land: but he that receiveth gifts overthroweth itâ€Â
29:5- “A man that flattereth his neighbour spreadeth a net for his feet.â€Â
29:6-“In the transgression of an evil man there is a snare: but the righteous doth sing and rejoice.â€Â
29:7-“The righteous considereth the cause of the poor: but the wicked regardeth not to know it

Then in the same Book of Proverbs, 30:11-“There is a generation that curseth their father, and doth not bless their mother.â€Â
30:12-“There is a generation that are pure in their own eyes, and yet is not washed from their filthiness.â€Â
30:13-“There is a generation, whose teeth are as swords, and their jaws teeth as knives, to devour the poor from off the earth, and the needy from among men.â€Â
30:14-“There is a generation, O how lofty are their eyes! and their eyelids are lifted up.â€Â

In the Bible we find that God has executed his judgment many times coming from his many angels that minister numerous different diseases, a judgment that is now once again facing our nation today. Which has been caused from our many sins and much corruption. Which shall be followed, by much and many very severe sicknesses. That shall be distributed by God’s many angels, coming from these their own many different kind of diseases, which shall once again be poured out upon a sinful nation that will not repent.
These diseases are now being brought upon a nation that has gone against God, which will now have to face the judgment of God. We find that the judgment of God is justified, pure and holy, but shall then becometh tormented to the evildoers, those that have gone against the will of God. Then yet God is slow to anger, but becomes very eager to forgive through his love, from within his one and only Son Jesus Christ.

These are also the many and same numerous old diseases and also many new ones, which has always faced man from the very beginning of time. Which have been summoned by the judgment of God that has been determined upon sins, that has also been caused and coming from within the downfall of a nation, in spite of God’s warning unto our many mother Churches of Asia. Here within the last days, these diseases new and old shall become very much more abundant, as we move deeper and deeper into our own Great Tribulations, which we have brought upon our own selves.
Then we will also find many of these diseases coming back with each beast, in which there will be no cure. This shall become the judgment of God upon sin, as God sends out his wrath through his many angels out upon the wickedness of these churches that has been recognized down through Revelation and their own many false prophets. With each trumpet sounding from within each and every chapter of Revelation, a different nation along with a singular judgment unto each and every plague of destruction.

Thanks and God Bless You
Herbert

Hi Herbert. First of all, I have a question: Do you ever take time to proof read your post, to correct it for spelling and grammar? It would sure help, if you would, for the point you are making in places is difficult to follow.

As a matter of fact, what do "Roots of Revelation" mean? That there are "roots" which caused the book of Revelation to be written? That Revelation, the book, is the root of apostacy in the churches of America? I can only guess.

I agree with you that our country, and the world, is growing more secular. And, IMO, many of our churches (in America) are not preaching the gospel. And in a number of our seminaries, the truth and the power of the Scriptures is being watered down.

Paul certainly warns us that "there will be terrible times in the last days....people..will be lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God---having a form of godliness but denying the power thereof." 2 Tim. 3:1-5.
But Paul could see it happening right then, as he charged Timothy, "Preach the Word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage---with great patience and careful instruction. For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine." 2 Tim. 4:2,3. NIV

As for the Church/body of Christ going through a part/all of the tribulation period, that is not true. And here are the reasons:

To Paul was revealed a number of mysteries (secrets), one of which is, that the body of called-out believers, since the end of the Acts period, to now, is a special ecclesia (called out ones), he calls the body of Christ. We are doing the work of Christ, now, by evangelizing, doing good deeds, supporting His work, etc. And, our future is in the heavenlies, as we read in Ephesians.

Another secret is that something different is in store for us. At the out calling of Christ, the dead in Christ will be resurrected and those of us still alive will put on immortality, and together we will meet the Lord in the air. This will be done secretly, in the "twinkling of an eye". Then we will be with the Lord in the heavenlies, to be heirs of God and joint-heirs with Christ.
And we will be amazed and thrilled, I'm sure, enoying the spiritual blessings God has prepared for us. See Eph. 1-4; 1 Cor. 15:51ff;
1Thes. 4:13ff. With spiritual bodies, the church/body will be witnessing to the principalities, powers, authorities out in the celestials. These are spirit beings to whom we will make known the manifold wisdom of God (Eph. 3:10). And this is because of the incomparable riches of His grace, expressed in His kindness to us in Christ Jesus (Eph. 2:6,7).

In the OT the day of the Lord is described as a terrible time of God's wrath being poured out on the nations who worship the Beast (anti-Christ). In my opinion, the end of this age, the tribulation, the day of the Lord (the Lord's day) is all about Daniel's 70th week, and is concerning Daniel's people, Israel. To me it only makes sense that what is revealed in Revelation is all future.

I believe Paul when he writes, that, the church/body, is not appointed for wrath:

Rom. 5:9, "Since we have now been justified in his blood, how mudh more shall we be saved from God's wrath through him." NIV

1 Thes, 1:10, "...to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead---Jesus, who rescues us from the coming wrath." NIV

1 Thes. 5:9, "For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath, but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ." NIV

Bick

Bick, why start your reply with a criticism? Now, everyone will be reading your posts, to find a typo. Oh well.

Let me ask you to carefully read this verse:

: Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2: That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
3: Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

The coming of our Lord Jesus Christ

Our gathering together unto him

What is the author of 2 Thess. talking about?

When will we be gathered together unto JESUS?

Why, the "rapture", of course.
Do we agree so far, Bick?

Now, Bick, read this Scripture:

13: But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
14: For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
15: For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
16: For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
17: Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Again, this is a reference to the "rapture", right?
Do you agree?
Do you also agree that THIS Scripture, and the 2 Thess. Scripture, are
telling you about the SAME DAY?

Biblereader, I think you may be on to something. May I ask, when do you see this harpazio happenning; before the onslaught of antichrist or before God unleashes HIS Wrath?

I'm asking just for clarification, not for debate.

Thanks.

All I can tell, from the Thess. Scripture alone, is that we will KNOW WHO the antichrist is, before Jesus gathers us up to be with him forever.
That much is sure.
As for this being before the bowls and vials and trumpets, I'm not sure, but there seems to be a good clue, found in Revelation Ch. 14, notice there are TWO reapings,
The first one is the HARVEST of the earth, and Jesus harvests the earth.
Harvest=people being saved, right?
Jesus comes back on a white cloud, and HARVESTS. This might mean the time of the gathering together unto Him.
A LOT of people don't think much about this part of Revelation, but,
I'm thinking this is the "rapture", because it matches perfectly with the man of sin being revealed FIRST.
See Chapter 13 of Revelation.
And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, Dan. 7.13 having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.
15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to him that sat on the cloud, Thrust in thy sickle, and reap: for the time is come for thee to reap; for the harvest of the earth is ripe. Joel 3.13
16 And he that sat on the cloud thrust in his sickle on the earth; and the earth was reaped.
17 ¶ And another angel came out of the temple which is in heaven, he also having a sharp sickle.
18 And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire; and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth; for her grapes are fully ripe.
19 And the angel thrust in his sickle into the earth, and gathered the vine of the earth, and cast it into the great winepress of the wrath of God.
20 And the winepress was trodden Is. 63.3 · Rev. 19.15 without the city, and blood came out of the winepress, even unto the horse bridles, by the space of a thousand and six hundred furlongs.
Next, after the HARVEST, is the clusters of the vine of the earth, whose grapes are gathered and the winepress of GOD is trodden, and out comes THE WRATH OF GOD.
So, this also matches perfectly with other Scripture, that tells us very good clues as to when the "rapture" of believers will take place.

First, antichrist, man of sin, is revealed
Next, Jesus comes back on a cloud, (exactly as was told the apostles by the angel, as they watched Jesus go UP in the clouds!)
Acts: 0: And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel;
11: Which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.
Third: the wrath of God comes upon the whole earth.
Tie the part of the verse where the blood comes up to the horse's bridles,
with the battle of Armageddon.
So, in this we have
1. Antichrist revealed
2. Jesus harvests the earth
3. Wrath of God

So, yes, we as born again believers, DO escape the WRATH of God, but, not the locusts coming up out of the pit of hell, nor the waters turning to blood, or a third of the earth being burnt up, nor the 2 witnesses, as olive trees, witnessing. The Israelites saw all the water turned to blood, in Egypt, and
the lice plague, the frog plague, and the deaths of all the firstborn in Egypt, before THEY were SET FREE.

Biblereader said:
All I can tell, from the Thess. Scripture alone, is that we will KNOW WHO the antichrist is, before Jesus gathers us up to be with him forever.
That much is sure.
As for this being before the bowls and vials and trumpets, I'm not sure, but there seems to be a good clue, found in Revelation Ch. 14, notice there are TWO reapings,
The first one is the HARVEST of the earth, and Jesus harvests the earth.
Harvest=people being saved, right?
Jesus comes back on a white cloud, and HARVESTS. This might mean the time of the gathering together unto Him....
Thanks. I see the harpazio at the sixth seal, just after Rev 6:17; just before the seventh seal is opened and the trumpets begin. I believe the Trumpets are the start of HIS Wrath (the great and terrible Day of the Lord) and is not meant for the ekklesia. 1 Thessalonians 5:9 I see the harvest you mentioned as the Sheep and Goat judgement as found in Matthew 25:32-33.

Other than that, we are pretty much on the same page. Thanks again. :)

Back