Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Sad subject...

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
C

ChrisforChrist

Hello again everyone,

I'm sorry I have to ask again for prayer in such a short amount of time. I just found out that the fiance of a friend of mine that was invovlved in a car accident last month, past away yesterday. They were involved in a horrific accident involving a drunk driver. He hit them at a high rate of speed from behind. She has been in the hospital in a coma ever since.

Please take a moment out of your day today and say a quick prayer for her soul and that he may find comfort in Jesus our Lord. I am sure he can use it right now also...Thank you.

Peace and prayers be with everyone,

Chris

Keeping all of you in my thoughts & prayers for Gods' Love & comfort for all of you during this sad time.

Rosalee Decker
This is the Day that the Lord has made;we shall rejoice & be glad in it

I am convinced that God can even comfort those in such a comatose state and even fill them with His Spirit as he did with John the Baptist in his Mother's womb. I have prayed that God's Spirit would console her during this time of crisis and work this out for her salvation, whether in this life or in the next. Who knows why God works things like this in people's lives, but God works all things together for good for those who love him. My prayers are with her and her loved ones.

God Bless,

~Josh

Oh, I just noticed that you said she passed away. I'm sorry to hear that. I do believe though that God's inner workings were accomplished in her, regardless of what state she was in before she passed away. God's love is unseverable, and indeed it is better to be at home with the Lord than in the body. The Lord gives and the Lord takes away, from dust to dust our spirit shall return to its Creator. May God be blessed in all things.

~Josh

Back