Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Sasha from Russia is looking for friends

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
K

Kalashnikova

I was born in Moscow, Russia in 1976. My father was very abusive, and my mother was always in deep depression. I spent my childhood and youth without hope. We were very poor and I often wondered why no one wants to help us. This explains why I conduct relief work here in Russia among orphans and street children. I don't want these children to grow up without love and care like I did. I'm grateful that I learned how to read and write, because of that I was able to learn English on my own, and found a pan pall in the US. This woman came here to visit me in Russia.

At the age of 16 I asked her to help me to begin a modeling career in the US and she agreed. I was working as model for one and a half years and I was very disappointed. Many of the models were on drugs and there was much jealousy and hatred around me. I became depressed; because I didn't want to be a model anymore, but I didn't know what I wanted to do with my life.

A friend at school invited me to church, where I accepted Jesus as my savior. God has really changed me! I became a very happy person. I went to an excellent church: I became involved in praise and worship team, evangelistic team and children's ministry. I also began attending the University of Washington and working at our church's school part time. The Lord prepared me for missionary work here in Moscow. I graduated from the UW in International Studies and worked as a Medical Interpreter.

In 2000 I came to Moscow as a missionary. I really enjoy taking care of the broken and wounded. I'm a leader of praise and worship. I pray for people. God has showed to me my calling. I feel really happy. I enjoy gathering clothes for those who have none and sharing the love of Jesus with them.

What is your ministry?
Sasha Kalashnikova

Welcome to the forums. My ministry is basically impacting people for God through Online Ministry. I counsel people via IM's, I staff several message boards including this one, and I just look to be used in the world known as cyberspace. You can look at my webpage to see more. 8-)

It's wonderful to have you here, Kalashnikova! What a great testimony you have! Thank you so much for sharing it; it gives a person hope just by reading it!

I hope you enjoy your time here and meet many friendly people!

Love in Christ,

CLY

Thank you for your kinds words.
Do you want to share your testimony?

cly said:
It's wonderful to have you here, Kalashnikova! What a great testimony you have! Thank you so much for sharing it; it gives a person hope just by reading it!

I hope you enjoy your time here and meet many friendly people!

Love in Christ,

CLY

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back