Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Bible Study Satan Didn't Understand Science - God's Quantum Entanglement

MIND = BLOWN!
What you just wrote led me to the realization of as to why God did what He did in Genesis 3:24 "So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubim, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to guard the way of the tree of life."
Why would God have a Cheribum guard the garden from mankind if an Angel (which can easily overpower men) would have sufficed? Is this overkill? Not if you're guarding it from the devil himself!
keanu_reeves_whoa.jpg

or was he guarding the tree of life from us because we were no longer worthy of ascending like enoch? last verse in revelations says if we persevere we will be able to eat from the tree of life....the devil was a fallen/nephalim.....im pretty sure he was eternal until the most high took him back up with his 200 and bound him to the earth

just my opinion of course...but the devil is a genius....evil as all evil....but smarter than any of us without the knowledge of christ and the most high....it took a smart being to fool the masses amd the world elitist. remember the fall of man didnt come until after enoch and creation....enoch said he witnessed the falling of the angels/nephalim....meaning they were there to watch and learn from god as he created everything......now how can they be this and not smart enough to understand the science? God had to of told thrm and they didnt like it so a few said screw u and left....they thought they had a victory by leaving heaven....but God grabbed em all up....bound the evil one to this earth/matrix and bound all satans fallen to satan himself.....this is all recorded in the book of enoch....dont ever underestimate the enemy....that is what he wants

i have also read a correlation of the binding of satan and his fallen relating it to the big bang theory.....anybody else heard of this?

Well, my good friend ugmug. By the comments I'd say that no one appreciated your thread. I for one could follow your reasoning. For me, I found it very interesting. As I said before, I don't know much about Quantum Entanglement. You explained it so I could understand. I personally did not think you were establishing a new doctrine, just a biblical example at an occasion to have fun with you're understanding of Quantum Entanglement. Hey, if we can't throw out a theory and used Scripture as a picture of your intent, we are most miserable. So thanks for the imagination exercise. :hug

Back