Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] School

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Jman96

Got three weeks left and doing major test exams. Some required passing to graduate. I need prayer that I stay focused and my memory opens up and God can prepare me. God Bless

Okay, stay focused :). I pray that you will be excelent in your exams. I pray for a deligent heart on your part to study too. :thumbsup

my memory opens up

"memory park":thumbsup but hey, don't just memorize them all you know ...coz memorizing will just put you into a "mental block" during exams especially if you're tense. Tip is that you just need to familiarize them and most importantly is you understand them.

try to munch peanuts, they are brain enhacer:biggrin

Okay, stay focused :). I pray that you will be excelent in your exams. I pray for a deligent heart on your part to study too. :thumbsup

"memory park":thumbsup but hey, don't just memorize them all you know ...coz memorizing will just put you into a "mental block" during exams especially if you're tense. Tip is that you just need to familiarize them and most importantly is you understand them.

try to munch peanuts, they are brain enhacer:biggrin

Thanks GG!

1412458gp09yyxlqy.jpg

Thanks everyone, math went decent. I feel okay about it. Don't need to pass it though. This week I am taking science which I need to pass to graduate..."no pressure?" Haha, I wish...well yeah. Prayers still needed. Thanks

God Bless

Thanks everyone, math went decent. I feel okay about it. Don't need to pass it though. This week I am taking science which I need to pass to graduate..."no pressure?" Haha, I wish...well yeah. Prayers still needed. Thanks

Who says you won't pass the test?:chinyou will be alright:thumbsup

I've been there too mate. I will pray for you to get good grades but you've got to study hard though! Good luck :)

Done with everything!!!!!!!! Tomorrow is my last day Praise God, I'm being set free from my horrid school. Lolz thanks for the prayers and support. Did receive info that a test from mid semester for AP English based in reading and writing was passed in the highest category of levels.

Done with everything!!!!!!!! Tomorrow is my last day Praise God, I'm being set free from my horrid school. Lolz thanks for the prayers and support. Did receive info that a test from mid semester for AP English based in reading and writing was passed in the highest category of levels.

Good work and good job my friend! ;) I am far from that time (If a few years is far), But I don't know if i will be quite as nervous at that time. (I have my reasons) But you were pretty nervous. Used prayer and got through it. Good work!

i'm proud of you praise God:thumbsup:biggrin

Thanks people! Now it's party time! Lol well my church did have a booth at the concert to raise money for a camp and a few missions team members in my
Youth group, sad day...it rained both days and we probably just made enough to pay for half the supplies. But hey, maybe there's a car wash or another fund raiser in our future. All I know, He has a plan!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back