Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Search for 6 Utah miners suspended

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
M

MrVersatile48

Search for 6 Utah miners suspended By JENNIFER DOBNER
1 hour, 13 minutes ago

SALT LAKE CITY - For nearly four weeks a mining community in central Utah held out hope that six men trapped in a coal mine cave-in would be found alive. That hope is gone now that federal mine officials have suspended the search for the men.

"It's just a difficult situation for the families, primarily. It's tough to say to them that we've basically run out of options," said Rich Kulczewski, spokesman for the federal Mine Safety and Health Administration.

The search for the six men was suspended Friday evening after a robotic camera failed to provide any useful new information, Kulczewski said...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070901/ap_ ... e_collapse

===================================================================================

Reminds me what God gave me to street-preach after 9/11..

"Search & rescue mission!

Seeking lost souls, trapped in a fallen world!

Only Jesus can save you!"

As this is the last Saturday of the summer holidays, do pray that God 'sends forth workers into His harvest fields'

See

To the Streets!

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=22619

&

Street work in the UK

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=25734

God bless!

Ian

My heart grieves for these families who have suffered loss through so much. I know how they feel as many of you must. I ask that God be a source of comfort for these families & community. And I pray that there is some GOOD that comes from this. How sad & tradgic.

Rosalee Decker

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back