Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Sex Differentiation in Grays

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Lee100

The Grays are sterile mules, with no sexual organs

There is no genitalia visible on the ones that appear to be male, nor is there a bulge seen through the clothing. These reports seem to point to the same conclusion: The Grays are sterile mules, with no sexual organs. Descriptions of Gray bodies illustrate their sameness: very similar bodies, with only slight changes in proportions, and stylistic differences being observed in their heads. However, even without sexual organs, the Grays seem to have gender, and are not simply neuter. The genders, however, appear to be completely determined by the mind, with the bodies being identical almost identical. Abductees report that some Grays feel or seem feminine, while others are very masculine. This seems to point to a time of sex differentiation, which was bred out physically, leaving only the mental pattern to demonstrate the differences between males and females in the Gray social infrastructure. It should also be noted that female grays are very rarely seen, and are reported to be sterile and incapable of giving birth to offspring. The males are the ones most commonly observed, and simple deduction will show that there is one scenario possible: the Gray females are few in number, and must be isolated for some reason, perhaps to prevent their loss or for genetic repositories. Nevertheless, because Grays cannot breed naturally, due to a lake of sexual organs, artificial methods must be incorporated into their society on a massive, if not simply large, scale to prevent their demise as a species.

Your thoughts

A source with more info on these mules would be helpful. And why are they wearing clothing?

Also, if neither male nor female could produce gametes they wouldn't be able to reproduce in any way.. aided or not. So I don't see how this "species" could even become a species with no sexual organs. They would have to be the offspring of mules with sexual organs. And a pretty insignificant number of mules are capable of reproducing anyway. I have too many problems with what you've stated to even begin to think of where you're expecting this thread to go.

I got it out of the book EXTRATERRESTRIALS AGENDA BY Maximillien DE Lefatette

and I never intended for anyone to believe me, I just wanted their thoughts.

Lee100 said:

I believe they are very real indeed! It is odd that I just posted the following thread....

• Creatures and Creeping Things of the Bible

Do these two topics parallel?

Lee100 said:

Sorry. I always assume people prefer to discuss things that are real.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back