Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Bible Study shall be saved from wrath throuh him

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
B

beloved57

Shall be saved from wrath through him

Rom 5:

Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.

What is Paul speaking of here? What wrath is he talking about? I believe paul is speaking about the future wrath that God will execute on the non elect, the reprobated, those not chosen to salvation by sanctification of the spirit and belief of the truth. [ 2 thess 2:13]

Scripture teaches a wrath to come

1 thess 1:

10And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.

There is a day when Christ is returning with his wrath rev 6:

And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

Yes sir , the return of Christ the lowly jesus returning as the Glorified God man with all power and authority in His hand and he is angry. gulp..

Notice the messianic psalm 2:

7I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
8Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
9Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.
10Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
11Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
12Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

Our text says that those having been Justified by His blood [ nothing said of fatith] but His blood, those so justified by his blood or death, shall be saved from wrath through him.
I like the shall’s of scripture. they convey a certainty about things.. Shall means, something inevitable will happen..
The elect or the ones justified by the bloody death of Christ will certainly be saved or delivered from the wrath to come..
That’s right, even for those elect ones who may not yet even be born , but if they are justified by His blood. they shall be saved from wrath through him…That is by means of him[Christ] again not by our faith or repentance but through by means of Christ, He is the procuring cause of our deliverance from the wrath to come…He purchased our redemption,
Ps 103:
2Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
3Who forgave all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;
4Who redeemed thy life from destruction; who crowned thee with loving kindness and tender mercies;
Those Justified by the blood shall be saved from wrath! This assures us also that them who are Justified shall be given faith and repentance. That’s right , the elects justification by the blood of Christ ensures ands bestows as free gifts faith to believe in Christ and repentance to turn from sin..
What power, what grace , may all the election of grace trust Jesus today. and experience your deliverance from the wrath to come..
Come quickly Lord Jesus..

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back