Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Sign of the Final Aliyah?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
This is a hard subject, especially since I'm the one bringing it up.

I first heard Pastor Mark Biltz, from El Shaddai Ministries, talk about the Great American Eclipses about a year ago.

The Great American Eclipses:
17 August, 2017 (25 Av, 5777)
8 April, 2024 (29 Adar 2, 5784)

Genesis 1:14-19 tells us that God created the sun, moon and stars to be for signs and appointed times (among other things).

What's interesting is that they are seven years apart and that they intersect over south-western Illinois. An area known as little Egypt.

I'll let you do your own research on that... moving on.

So here are my concerns,
Just as God prepared Egypt to receive the all of the children of Israel during a time of famine, it seems that God has raised up a Christian nation (U.S.) to receive half of the Jews during a time of world war.

Deuteronomy 30:3, Jeremiah 30:3, Isaiah 11:12, and many other passages tell us that the Lord will gather the children of Israel back to the land. There's no doubt that God has made Israel into a powerful nation again, but half of world Jewry still live here in America.

At some point, God will bring them back to the land of Israel as well.

Every time Abraham, or Isaac, sojourned in the land, they walked away with great wealth. Consider Egypt in the wake of the Exodus, consider the anti-Semitic history of Europe, and consider the recent surge of anti-Semitic rhetoric from the left, in America.

God's hand will eventually move, and America will thrust the Jews out.

If you look closely at Exodus 4-10, you can calculate that the three days of darkness coincide exactly with the date of our next eclipse.

Personally, I believe that the Great American Eclipse next year, will be the sign that begins the Final Aliyah.

What are your thoughts concerning the final return of Jews to the land?

This is a hard subject, especially since I'm the one bringing it up.

I first heard Pastor Mark Biltz, from El Shaddai Ministries, talk about the Great American Eclipses about a year ago.

The Great American Eclipses:
17 August, 2017 (25 Av, 5777)
8 April, 2024 (29 Adar 2, 5784)

Genesis 1:14-19 tells us that God created the sun, moon and stars to be for signs and appointed times (among other things).

What's interesting is that they are seven years apart and that they intersect over south-western Illinois. An area known as little Egypt.

I'll let you do your own research on that... moving on.

So here are my concerns,
Just as God prepared Egypt to receive the all of the children of Israel during a time of famine, it seems that God has raised up a Christian nation (U.S.) to receive half of the Jews during a time of world war.

Deuteronomy 30:3, Jeremiah 30:3, Isaiah 11:12, and many other passages tell us that the Lord will gather the children of Israel back to the land. There's no doubt that God has made Israel into a powerful nation again, but half of world Jewry still live here in America.

At some point, God will bring them back to the land of Israel as well.

Every time Abraham, or Isaac, sojourned in the land, they walked away with great wealth. Consider Egypt in the wake of the Exodus, consider the anti-Semitic history of Europe, and consider the recent surge of anti-Semitic rhetoric from the left, in America.

God's hand will eventually move, and America will thrust the Jews out.

If you look closely at Exodus 4-10, you can calculate that the three days of darkness coincide exactly with the date of our next eclipse.

Personally, I believe that the Great American Eclipse next year, will be the sign that begins the Final Aliyah.

What are your thoughts concerning the final return of Jews to the land?
Neat idea... unless America is the Whore of Babylon... then Revelation says to get out of town before the plagues.
Different marching instructions from last time.

I don't know that any one nation is the whore of Babylon.

I certainly don't want to see the blessing leave our country. But eventually, God's word will come to pass.

I don't know that any one nation is the whore of Babylon.

I certainly don't want to see the blessing leave our country. But eventually, God's word will come to pass.
So you will not heed the call of Rev 18:4?
Sorry to hear that.
Then I guess I will say goodbye until we meet in the Millennium.

I studied under dr Arnold murray. He did special current events bible prophecy. He did several on eclipse, solar or lunar. They were bench Mark's. Back in 2012, one eclipse was over nations that were trouble. Like, China, Syria, Iran, Libya, Ethiopia, Russia, saudia Arabia, Jordan, get the picture. Psalm chapter 19, heavens, stars and Zodiac is Gods handiwork. For sign's. Were supposed to watch nations. Ezekiel chapter 38, Russia and Islamic brotherhood will attack America near future, at the 7th trump. Why do you think this eclipse back in 2012, was a shadow over Russia. Stop and think. America is not Babylon. Revelation chapter 13, all nations in one world political system. This is Babylon, its confusion. The political system receives deadly wound, 6th trump, antichrist arrives, and heals deadly wound. By absorbing nations back into one world religious system. If you don't study bible prophecy, your out in the dark. Sign's count also. Psalm chapter 19 to document.

Id say very few Jews in the US wpuld want to move to Israel with it's current government.
If you haven't read the news lately,perhaps you should.Israel has become a powder keg about to explode.

So you will not heed the call of Rev 18:4?
Sorry to hear that.
Then I guess I will say goodbye until we meet in the Millennium.
There seems to be a misunderstanding... I am not in the whore of Babylon, I am in Christ. I came out of her years ago.
My sorrow is in knowing that the Jews will have to leave America at some point, and when they do, the blessing goes with them. My sorrow is for America.
I hope this clears things up.

Id say very few Jews in the US wpuld want to move to Israel with it's current government.
If you haven't read the news lately,perhaps you should.Israel has become a powder keg about to explode.
In His mercy, God is tearing down every American institution that people put their trust in... to turn them to Him.
The US government, both political parties, the US economy, the US military, the US borders, the Supreme Court, the Constitution.
As the pressure increases, people will look for a rock to cling to... Jesus is the rock of our salvation.
Unfortunately, the Jews will not turn to Jesus here. First they will return to the Land (as the Bible tells us), then the remnant will eventually turn to Jesus.

There seems to be a misunderstanding... I am not in the whore of Babylon, I am in Christ. I came out of her years ago.
My sorrow is in knowing that the Jews will have to leave America at some point, and when they do, the blessing goes with them. My sorrow is for America.
I hope this clears things up.
Well we disagree on the details... but ok.

In His mercy, God is tearing down every American institution that people put their trust in... to turn them to Him.
The US government, both political parties, the US economy, the US military, the US borders, the Supreme Court, the Constitution.
As the pressure increases, people will look for a rock to cling to... Jesus is the rock of our salvation.
Unfortunately, the Jews will not turn to Jesus here. First they will return to the Land (as the Bible tells us), then the remnant will eventually turn to Jesus.
Well ,as of now there won't be many Jews who would want to move from the US to Israel because Benjamin netanyahu is tearing down everything in Israel and very few Jews in America is happy about it.

Read the news.

Back