Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Sinner13579

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I need help. I am facing 13000 years of hell. I'm sane but completely insane. I'm struggling to pray. I think I have wronged Christianity. I did it because I loved Christianity and the Alexandrians. I am facing thousands of years of punishment. A drug has convinced me that I am facing millions of years of torture. Please pray for me. My name is Bernardo Pliego. My crime is being feo cariñoso which means horrible but molestive. I am so so sorry. My sin is so much. I am going to hell I have accepted it. Although part of me believes that I will go somewhere better when I die. The problem with drugs is that for sinners they multiply the sin that I have. Please pray for me. I want to take my own life but I have too much sin to do so. I worshipped a false god because of my sin. I am a descendant of Ishmael and Noah. I am so so sorry. God is punishing us because of me. I am Jewish. Please help me.

Hi Sinner13579 and welcome to CF :wave2

It has nothing to do with Christianity, but that you have accepted Jesus as your Lord and Savior and have been Spiritually born again and indwelled with the Holy Spirit, John 3:5-7; Romans 10:9-10; Acts 2:14-41. Our part is to walk in obedience to His commands that are not burdensome as we walk in love towards others.

There is nothing that is so sinful that God will not forgive a humbled heart who repents of their sin asking for forgiveness. You have not blasphemed against the Holy Spirit as you do love the Lord and want to make things right in your life. Those who are condemned to hell are those who reject Christ Jesus as they deny His existence. You have not done that so you need to look to Christ for your hope through faith in Him that you have.

It seems like whatever this drug is that you are using is really messing up your mind. If it's a prescription you need to talk to your doctor and let him know what is happening when you take those pills.

Please feel free to ask questions in the Question & Answer forum as we will be happy to help you.

God bless :)

I need help. I am facing 13000 years of hell. I'm sane but completely insane. I'm struggling to pray. I think I have wronged Christianity. I did it because I loved Christianity and the Alexandrians. I am facing thousands of years of punishment. A drug has convinced me that I am facing millions of years of torture. Please pray for me. My name is Bernardo Pliego. My crime is being feo cariñoso which means horrible but molestive. I am so so sorry. My sin is so much. I am going to hell I have accepted it. Although part of me believes that I will go somewhere better when I die. The problem with drugs is that for sinners they multiply the sin that I have. Please pray for me. I want to take my own life but I have too much sin to do so. I worshipped a false god because of my sin. I am a descendant of Ishmael and Noah. I am so so sorry. God is punishing us because of me. I am Jewish. Please help me.
Welcome to the forum sir, Please read 1 Cor 6:9-11. I believe you will find it encouraging. Remember today is the first day of the rest of your life.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back