Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[_ Old Earth _] Something Strange in the Neighborhood. Who ya gonna call?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Sparkey

Retired
Change in magnetic north pole has airport scrambling:

[link to www.npr.org]

Magnetic north moving at alarming rate:

[link to www.cdapress.com]

Erratic sun behavior:

[link to theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com]

The sun rises two days early in Greenland:

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

Solar system approaching a denser region of space:

25 comets hit the sun in 10 days in December, 2010:

[link to www.space.com]

The above taken from http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1774362/pg1

Sparrow the "denser region of space" thing is just fluff. Comets and asteroids are part of the solar system. And the diagram "showing" earth moving to the center of the galaxy is just dumb. We are rotating on the outskirts of the galaxy, not falling into it.

I notice scientists found that the lowering of the icecap seems to be the cause of the sun showing up a bit early in a Greenland town.

Greetings, Barbarian!

Okay, I should admit that I found these links by doing a Google Search for "Strange Events". That does speak to the source(s) as not being the most credible but I did enjoy the trip on the thought-train.

I notice scientists found that the lowering of the icecap seems to be the cause of the sun showing up a bit early in a Greenland town.

I noticed that one too. :toofunny

The same effect could be replicated in NY by tearing down a skyscraper.

Who ya gonna call?

Ghostbusters?

If you are hoping for the world to end soon non of those news article should nourish your hope.
The magnetic pole has been shifting ever since earth existed, and unfortunaely the north pole moving to Russia does *not* mean the that world will become communist. The sun is well within her normal activity cycle. The two days early sunrise in Greenland two years ago was more like an unconfirmed eyewitness report of some inhabitants of that town, rather than a global phenomenon. It can be explained by melting ice around the town creating a new lower horizon and thus changing their traditional sunrise day, or it might also be an atmospheric phenomenon of the flat angle sunlight being refracted by the earth atmosphere.
And as for the "denser region of space" Barbarian has it right, it's "fluff" (I'd have chosen a different word). The most credible thing on that website was the advertisement in the middle of the site. And comets hit the sun all the time.

I know the list is just a quote from another forum but I wonder why people keep believing in stuff like this. We can do our best to enlighten them with science or God's word or both and they'll still believe in esoterical conspiracy stuff.

Change in magnetic north pole has airport scrambling:

[link to www.npr.org]

Magnetic north moving at alarming rate:

[link to www.cdapress.com]

Erratic sun behavior:

The sun rises two days early in Greenland:

[link to www.dailymail.co.uk]

Solar system approaching a denser region of space:

25 comets hit the sun in 10 days in December, 2010:

[link to www.space.com]

The above taken from http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1774362/pg1

sounds like junk for some end times thread and we had a regular who would post this in that area.

Back