Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Photographs Spend time with your Mom...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

God's_gift

i want to share this picture i have taken 5 days ago in the province at my parents place...

View attachment 2345

> this picture will always remind me to always cherish my mother and the time that we spend with each other . I love you mom...i love you so much...
> i have noticed that i am not the only one who is getting older but also my parents. Lord, bless them! Amen

Ephesians 6: 2 " "Honor your father and mother"--which is the first commandment with a promise"

Beautiful. Sometimes I remind myself... My parents' won't be here forever! At that time I would give the world 10 times over for just a glance at them - let alone speak a rude word to them! (Assuming that God gives me life beyond their lives) We take so much for granted. Thanks for the reminder!

i want to share this picture i have taken 5 days ago in the province at my parents place...

View attachment 2761

> this picture will always remind me to always cherish my mother and the time that we spend with each other . I love you mom...i love you so much...
> i have noticed that i am not the only one who is getting older but also my parents. Lord, bless them! Amen

Ephesians 6: 2 " "Honor your father and mother"--which is the first commandment with a promise"

Good photo.

Good verse, too.

Blessings.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back