Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

SPIRITUAL AWARENESS OR BEWARE OF THE SPIRITS

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
He went on Saturday to reach unsaved jews.
The Apostles and church met on the first day. They missed the memo of the
A woman seeing the fourth commandment circled by a halo.
No investigative judgment for them
I at lease show you Paul kept the Sabbath and taught the Gentile, not Jews, so show me where the Apostles kept the the first day of the week Sunday in the Bible.

At the beginning of this study I asked the question, “Does Satan have allies?” We see he does not ally himself with an evil person. He goes about to destroy the evil along with the good. Let’s pursue this for a moment, take a look at what Paul has to say about false prophets.

Would to God ye could bear with me a little in my folly: and indeed bear with me. For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ. But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtlety, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him. (II Corinthians 11:1-4)

What does Paul mean preaching another Jesus? He is giving us warning. The warning is if your preacher or pastor does not teach according to what's written in the Bible he is simply preaching another Jesus, in other words a false Jesus. For example; if a minister says the commandments are nailed to the cross, he is preaching another Jesus. Note what Paul says in the next set of verses.

For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works. (II Corinthians 11:13-15)

Remember the so-called prophets in the book of I Kings how they prophesied in the Lord's name. Don't allow today’s false apostles and deceitful workers get you cut off.
How will you know them by their works? If it is not according to the scripture they are not of God.

Let's go to II Corinthians chapter 10 and close out.

“For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds) Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ” (II Corinthians 10:3-5)

Note what Paul says, “Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God.” Imaginations, that's correct! The status quo has people believing the word of God is a joke. They have no true knowledge of God. If most of us did our actions would be different. People have put in their minds that they do not have to be obedient to the word of God. They fantasize that no work must be done. They have imagined vain thoughts that all we have to do is believe on Jesus and we will make it into the Kingdom of God. They speak lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron; giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils. By not knowing the truth the evil spirits take advantage of them. Why does the Lord allow this? They received not the love of the truth that they might be saved. For this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: that they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness. Instead of giving attendance to reading, exhortation and to doctrine from the Bible, they believe in everything but the truth.

Remember that if you LOVE the Lord you keep His commandments. So, remember sisters and brothers put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

Peace unto all that fear God and keep His commandments, in Jesus’ name.

Back