Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Stomach issues intervening with life

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
O

Orlandu

The topic pretty much sums it up. I've been having severe abdominal pain for 3-4 years. We've been to multiple doctors, I've had gallbladder surgery, I've had tons of tests, and they've found nothing. Just today, I had a scope put down my throat to examine my stomach. It's gotten to the point where I can't go to school because of it. I'm home-schooling at the moment, and I miss quite a bit of church as well. I believe it's psychological, but my mother, who happens to be a psychologist, wants to find out first if the cause is physical. Don't get me wrong, the pain is real, but I think stress may cause it. About the time my stomach starting hurting, was when we moved away from my home town. I couldn't make any friends, I basically just stayed in my house all day after school. And eventually, I stopped wanting to go to school altogether. I would wake up to the pain, and it would make my day miserable. I've been to four different schools, hoping maybe some of the stress would be relieved, but nothing so far. My mom has, and still is, going to great lengths to help me with this, and I know God hasn't forgotten me. I just don't know what to do. I'm planning on re-entering public school for High-school next year, and I don't want my stomach to interrupt my education, because I'm leaning toward a career with computers, and it takes a lot of hard work. I guess I just need prayer. I'm going to be considerably behind next year, because I haven't done much of my work at home. My mom works during the day, so basically she gives me textbooks and gets me to read them. It's not a very effecient way to learn. Anyway.. any and all prayer is welcomed. If you have any suggestions, please don't hesitate to throw them at me.

hum pm me due to stomach proublems I have been out of school for 3 yrs off and on but they send teachers to me I am home bound not home schooled. I have Chrons Disease Get checked for that. Cause admbila pain ya lots of that I happen to have a more sever case. Been given 6 moths to live (that was about 3 yrs ago) so ya know w/e. Ya live you really live. You do whatever God allows ya to. And you cherish what oyu have! But please PM me I can tell you a lot. I can proubly help some to. I went threw a clincla depreshion cause of the chrons. Still kinda in it! oh well! But God is so amazing! :Fade-color

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back