Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Strong Prayer Requires Help (PartI)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
St. Matthew 18:19-20 verse: “Again I say unto you, that if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, It shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven. For where two or three are gathered together in my name there am I in the midst of them.â€

Too often we try to take our matters into our own hands, believing God will help us along the way. Instead God wants us to get extra help in our time of prayer especially when things get out of control and there is no end in sight. Thank goodness there is always room for help in prayer, as many ask for someone to pray for them. What is it so important to have help as Jesus pointed out? Because the enemy knows how to weary us, and makes us given in to those fiery darts that come against us, causing in some cases for us to stumble or fall. Allowing someone to know about our struggles can be difficult at first if you are asking someone who is not really praying or have a prayer life. It is important you reach the right one who is really bringing in results through prayer, and God will lead you to them. Having two or three touching on anything is very powerful in the spirit realm.The Bible also says that, “And if one prevail against him, two shall withstand him; and a threefold cord is not quickly broken.†(Eccl. 4:12). The more the better, for real problems that do not go away so easily.

Unfortunately, the longer you wait to get the help you need, the stronger the strongholds become in your life and they will begin to take hold of your life, where you are literally weak in the spirit realm to see any results from it. Place people who pray in agreement with what is to be done in heaven and in earth, looking for God’s will to be done. This attack in the spiritual realm will cause a shake up in things that are controlling your darkness and ruling your life. Let not the “evil one†control your atmosphere anymore! Do these three things to improve your prayer life with the help of two or three touching anything you have ask:

1. Whatever you praying for, there is scripture for it: if healing, use healing scriptures, deliverance, financial, anything! look up the “word†in your Bible concordance and write those scriptures down and recite them in prayer.

2. Make sure when your praying for something specific to happen, that you and your prayer partners do not add other things with that time of attack through prayer; only pray for what is necessary for others to prayer with you at the time.

3. The prayers with your prayer partners must not be spoken in casual or part of conversation to others; this is very important because there is, “Death and Life in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.†(Proverbs 18:21) What is private will remain private with true prayer partners.

Send your comments to me, and let’s encourage each other through agreement in prayer!

Actually born and raised in the Baptist demoination, but when filled with his Holy Spirit, I knew it was the misssing link to my salvation. So to answer your question, I always say, "Baptistcoscal" or Baptist upbringing with a Pentecostal heart. My learning is mostly revelatory, which is great sometimes, and to others puzzling. :)

Hi, I do not believe that the Rev. 17:1-5 ones as a denomination have God answer their prayers! Read on...

In Isaiah 59:1-2 we see the Same Holy Spirit FILLED TRUTH telling us.. 'BEHOLD, the LORD'S hand [IS NOT SHORTENED, THAT IT CANNOT *SAVE,] neither [HIS EAR HEAVY THAT IT CANNOT HEAR]. But [YOUR INIQUITIES **HAVE SEPARATED BETWEEN **YOU** AND YOUR GOD], [**THAT HE WILL NOT HEAR]' Hear what??? Your Prayers!!

Got that????? Does one REALLY BELIEVE THE WORD OF GOD??? OPEN KNOWN SIN SEPARATED ANY & ALL PROFESSED CHRISTIAN'S PRAYERS FROM GOD, SO HE DOCUMENTS THAT HE WILL NOT HEAR THEM!! See Heb. 13:8 for the NEVER Changing Christ!

OK: Is the Elijah message to be clear or not?? In the N.T. Holy Spirit Covenant side.. as some want to call it, we see in John 9:31 the [exact same truth 'documented'!]
'Now [WE KNOW that GOD HEARETH NOT SINNERS]: [but if any [MAN BE A WORSHIPER OF GOD, **AND DOETH HIS WILL, **HIM GOD HEARETH.]'(or her)

SO?? If one is found to be praying in any form of the word, open, closed, tongues, unknown tongues or whatever they claim? even if it was a truth, [IF THEY ARE NOT DOING THE GODHEADS WILL], God WILL NOT HEAR THEM! Got that?? (me you or anybody else)
Now: When this is the case, what spirit is in control of that prayer life?? Again see Acts 5:32 for Whom the Holy Spirit is [Conditionally] given to!

And now we come to the Holy Spirits last day Inspiration! Are you ready for the Second Coming of Christ?? PREPARE O MEET THY GOD! The MESSAGE was always about True Agape LOVE! The very 'elect' would be deceived [IF] it were possible! And if God had not sent (or if they rejected to go) the Elijah, Elias, John the Baptist message, and the Three Angels Messages of Rev. 14:6-10, then the Broadway ones & the Rev. 17:1-5 ones would have been a MUCH larger group of Eternally lost ones!

When one gets to heaven and looks over the Record Books, it is then that we will see who it was that are not there just because this 'message' was just not to their likeing! So the 'sin of omission' is recorded by their name as for the reason that they are not there.

What needed to be exposed for one to not be deceived and Eternally lost? First off was mentioned that prayer will not be heard unless the 'Eternal' CONDITIONS are met! And what are a few of the Conditions for prayers to be heard and answered of God? We saw in John 9:31 that OBEDIENCE, THE DOING OF GODS WILL, was TOP PRIORITY!

And the others who God will not hear are..
'He that sayeth, I know Him, and keepeth not His Commandments, [IS A LIAR, AND THE TRUTH IS NOT IN HIM].' (or her)

And James 2:10-12 (in part).. 'For [whosoever shall keep the whole law, and **OFFEND IN ONE POINT, HE IS GUILTY OF ALL.]' + So [SPEAK YE, and SO DO], as [THEY SHALL BE JUDGED BY THE LAW OF LIBERTY.] (compare Ecc; 12:13-14 Whole duty!)

And now we come to these ones OPEN DOCUMENTED sins. Does our LOVE for them just let them keep on teaching false doctrines?? Is that loving them?? Does True Agape Love for you, just leave you to be lost for all of Eternity by remaining silent as the dead??? Or is it just that these ones that are the Abomination of the earth at the ending, and did or could not have any of these ones leave this false stuff before that time?? NO to that question! For we see the Rev. 18:4's FINAL WARNING GIVEN, if one LOVES Christ enough!! (Rev. 3:16-17) And that is what this is ALL ABOUT!

Now for 'Present Truth!' Who answers these ones prayers??

Open Sin number 1: God LIED & the devil told the truth as in Gen. 3:1-4, this is the bottom/line devil's false teaching of most professed Christians of today.

Sin number 2: Is that there is NO Godhead of three separate individuals. This in Truth is the Everlasting Doctrine of Christ as seen in 2 John 1:8-11 & 1 John 5:7.

Sin number 3: Is the folly of satan as seen in Dan. 7:25 where the Eternal Covenant of Heb. 13:20's Ten Commandments are tried to be laid aside by rome, (and her harlot daughters) and with even the Godheads Blessed & Set aside 7th Day Sabbath for Holy use day substituted with satan's 'fruit offering's' of the worshiping of the sun day.

And there will be more to follow!

--Elijah

CREDITS TO ANOTHER POSTER FOR HIS STUDY WORK!

Scripture reads,
Ps. 66:16 "Come and hear, all ye that fear Elohim, and I will declare what he hath done for my soul. 17 I cried unto him with my mouth, and he was extolled with my tongue. 18 If I regard iniquity in my heart, Yahweh will not hear me: 19 But verily Elohim hath heard me; he hath attended to the voice of my prayer. 20 Blessed be Elohim, which hath not turned away my prayer, nor his mercy from me."

Isa. 1:12 "When ye come to appear before me, who hath required this at your hand, to tread my courts? 13 Bring no more vain oblations; incense is an abomination unto me; the new moons and sabbaths, the calling of assemblies, I cannot away with; it is iniquity, even the solemn meeting. 14 Your new moons and your appointed feasts my soul hateth: they are a trouble unto me; I am weary to bear them. 15 And when ye spread forth your hands, I will hide mine eyes from you: yea, when ye make many prayers, I will not hear: your hands are full of blood."

Jer. 7:13 "And now, because ye have done all these works, saith Yahweh, and I spake unto you, rising up early and speaking, but ye heard not; and I called you, but ye answered not; 14 Therefore will I do unto this house, which is called by my name, wherein ye trust, and unto the place which I gave to you and to your fathers, as I have done to Shiloh. 15 And I will cast you out of my sight, as I have cast out all your brethren, even the whole seed of Ephraim. 16 Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up cry nor prayer for them, neither make intercession to me: for I will not hear thee."

Jer. 11:13 "For according to the number of thy cities were thy elohim, O Judah; and according to the number of the streets of Jerusalem have ye set up altars to that shameful thing, even altars to burn incense unto Baal. 14 Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up a cry or prayer for them: for I will not hear them in the time that they cry unto me for their trouble."

Jer. 14:10 Thus saith Yahweh unto this people, Thus have they loved to wander, they have not refrained their feet, therefore Yahweh doth not accept them; he will now remember their iniquity, and visit their sins.
11 Then said Yahweh unto me, Pray not for this people for their good. 12 When they fast, I will not hear their cry; and when they offer burnt offering and an oblation, I will not accept them: but I will consume them by the sword, and by the famine, and by the pestilence."

Amo 5:20 "Shall not the day of Yahweh be darkness, and not light? even very dark, and no brightness in it? 21 I hate, I despise your feast days, and I will not smell in your solemn assemblies. 22 Though ye offer me burnt offerings and your meat offerings, I will not accept them: neither will I regard the peace offerings of your fat beasts. 23 Take thou away from me the noise of thy songs; for I will not hear the melody of thy viols."

Mic 3:1 "And I said, Hear, I pray you, O heads of Jacob, and ye princes of the house of Israel; Is it not for you to know judgment? 2 Who hate the good, and love the evil; who pluck off their skin from off them, and their flesh from off their bones; 3 Who also eat the flesh of my people, and flay their skin from off them; and they break their bones, and chop them in pieces, as for the pot, and as flesh within the caldron. 4 Then shall they cry unto Yahweh, but he will not hear them: he will even hide his face from them at that time, as they have behaved themselves ill in their doings."

The conclusion I get is, even when we turn to our creator in a time of need there will be times when our creator will not hear our prayer. Scripture reveals,

"...to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin" (James 4:17). "And the times of this ignorance Yahweh winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:" (Acts 17:30) "For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins." (Heb 10:26)

It just simply is not true that we will be accepted with open arms no matter what when we turn to our savior. For MANY who turn to him in a time not acceptable his reply to them will be, depart from me! [Mt. 7:21-23] "(For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I succoured thee: behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation.)" (2Co 6:2)

Agape In Messiah,
Kevin

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back