Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[_ Old Earth _] Survival of the Fittest: YECreationist misinterpretation

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
PotLuck said:
I believe man and woman have the same amount of ribs.
If for some reason I lost a pair of ribs, even while young, when I have children they too will still have the same amount of ribs I was born with. Just because God took something from Adam's body doesn't mean his offspring won't have the same parts he started with.

So you're saying that all men lost ribs when they were young? Or are you saying that if I have a leg amputated then all my children will be born with one leg? :o This is almost as ridiculous as the theory that animals can breed humans but not quite. :wink:

So far the only ones that I have seen give a definition of evolution are those that believe in creation. Many, many definitions exist for evolution on the ToE side because they can not allow themselves to be painted into a corner. It is the same song and dance for all theories that are in contrast with the truth and Word of God.

Heidi, your understanding of what evolutionists believe evolution is, is right on. The only problem is, is that you will never hear one admit it, because their goal is to subtly deceive others into their corner of darkness. The old cliche that misery loves company may very well be in play in the ToE community. :wink:

Solo said:
So far the only ones that I have seen give a definition of evolution are those that believe in creation. Many, many definitions exist for evolution on the ToE side because they can not allow themselves to be painted into a corner. It is the same song and dance for all theories that are in contrast with the truth and Word of God.

Heidi, your understanding of what evolutionists believe evolution is, is right on. The only problem is, is that you will never hear one admit it, because their goal is to subtly deceive others into their corner of darkness. The old cliche that misery loves company may very well be in play in the ToE community. :wink:

I agree 100%. But there might be one or two here who are being drawn by God and therefore have the ability to see what animals and humans breed. Thanks for your post. :)

I'm sorry solo. Does this help? Number three. It's next to that big looking word biology. Take your time and read slow.

Quid said:
I'm sorry solo. Does this help? Number three. It's next to that big looking word biology. Take your time and read slow.
Quid,
I want to read from the forum members who believe in evolution as to what it is. I have posted evolutionist websites to the definition of evolution and have had evolutionists on this forum disagree. As I have stated before, there are many definitions of evolution from whatever evolutionist type one speaks with. What is your definition?
Solo

PS If you continue to belittle and flame individuals on this forum, you will get a formal warning for each time that you do from this point on. I suggest that you return to your posts where you have belittled others and edit such comments out. Please read the TOS at http://www.christianforums.net/viewtopic.php?t=9219 Thanks.

Hmm, aparently red never becomes blue on a spectrum. I mean you can tell it becomes orange sometimes, but it will never ever become blue because red isn't blue and no amount of light bending can ever make white light blue.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back