Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Technical issues

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
If there's some issue you're having I suggest you start a discussion in the TWTS forum and be specific so we know what you are talking about.
I was getting an error saying the form forum was down a few times this week. Seems to be working now.

Hey All,

The Internet gremlins are here!👿👿

Don't run. That just makes them more excited.👹👺

You have to stand your ground.🧍🏻‍♀️

Make yourself look larger than you are. 💪

But don't look them in the eye. 🙈

And don't ever feed them. 🌭🍕🍟🍩🍪🍦

They won't leave; you can only hope to contain them. 🫙

May God bless, 🙏🏻
Taz

Don't die.
You know I like you.
Thanks.

A plain R isn't much like you either.
No personality.
Try again?
What exactly was wrong with the last one? I liked it. Now you're making me work harder trying to find a replacement. :tongue

What exactly was wrong with the last one? I liked it. Now you're making me work harder trying to find a replacement. :tongue
It made me think of satanic stuff.
I thought it might have been Nick Cage in that crazy movie about the ghost biker that would be burning.

Kind of like the burning bush in Exodus.
It burned but didn't get consumed.

But I saw that it wasn't that...which actually would have made no difference.

Also, don't be too upset with me - another mod would have caught it eventually.

Ghost rider ? The avenger of the dead who rides on the motorcycle whose appearance was a curse ?

Back