Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Teen introductory thread

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I'm a massive Xbox 360 Live gamer, mostly on Call of Duty. Love it! But we need to know where our priorities are. :yes

Welcome! :wave

Im a 360 guy too. I have COD4 but thats the only COD ive ever owned. But its really fun and i play it alot.

Im a 360 guy too. I have COD4 but thats the only COD ive ever owned. But its really fun and i play it alot.

I've got World at War, Modern Warfare 2, Black Ops and Modern Warefare 3. MW3 is AWESOME! Probs much better online activity than Modern Warfare. You should give it a go! :)

I've got World at War, Modern Warfare 2, Black Ops and Modern Warefare 3. MW3 is AWESOME! Probs much better online activity than Modern Warfare. You should give it a go! :)

Ill try it when i get the chance when i'm around someone elses copy. But from what i often hear COD4 is as good as it gets when it comes to legit play. It doesn't have all the killstreak rewards in stuff that newer ones do like MW3 and Black ops, But thats perfectly fine. Doesn't have the gun leveling up system that MW3 has, Or "confirmed kill" mode either which would probably be fun but ill live. COD4 = Trueskills xD

Welcome to the forum, Phill!

Also, it's nice to see other gamers here - Yes, I'm a gamer too :tongue

@GamingDiscussion: I'm a PC gamer myself - Can't afford an Xbox or PS3, sadly. Plus, I can make mods for games on the PC, you can't really do that with consoles.

Anyway....We're wandering a bit off-topic, aren't we?

Maybe we should create a gaming thread... :chin

Welcome to the forum, Phill!

Also, it's nice to see other gamers here - Yes, I'm a gamer too :tongue

@GamingDiscussion: I'm a PC gamer myself - Can't afford an Xbox or PS3, sadly. Plus, I can make mods for games on the PC, you can't really do that with consoles.

Anyway....We're wandering a bit off-topic, aren't we?

Maybe we should create a gaming thread... :chin

Yeah you can make mods for consoles. You make them on the PC and transfer them onto the console via flashdrive. But yeah maybe we should go to the gaming forum and start a thread there.

I did already post in the new members forum, but I'll post here, too.
I'm 18, and still trying to finish high school. I love art, want to get into it professionally. (Even though sometimes I get frustrated and want to give up on it.) I'm also interested in apologetics.

Well I thought I'd introduce myself here, despite this thread pretty much being dead. (No rhyming intended lol)

I am 13 years old, my name is Justin, I love video games, and reading, and sci-if/post-apocalyptic fiction, and learning however I can. I'm constantly conducting my own personal studies across a wide variety of subjects, such as astronomy, history, religion, Quantum physics is something I am trying to figure out xD

I've been raised in a Christian household my whole life, but only recently have I actually begun to follow God. I am also trying to figure out what I believe in regards to preterism/OEC/YEC ect... So, yep.

I'm just that nerdy/geeky guy who's never had a girlfriend, R.I.P me. Anyway, you'll be seeing me around!

Welcome :)
I'm in my early 20's now and have never dated, it's not a big deal and you have plenty of time :)
(The reason I can still post in this forum is I'm the assigned mod.)

Welcome :)
I'm in my early 20's now and have never dated, it's not a big deal and you have plenty of time :)
(The reason I can still post in this forum is I'm the assigned mod.)
Irony is best served ironically. Just found out my crush likes me today, or so it seems.

Unfourtunately, social anxiety is crippling, in more ways than one. Can't talk to girls, especially her. Bah, I'll figure it out. Thanks for the welcome!

I already introduced myself, but now I'm with the cool kids, awww yeeee. My name is Nik, and the reason my name is written as "Nikolas Flowers" is because the word flower is Flores in spanish. I wanted to play around with my last name in an english translation. I'm an 18 year old guy who "stumbled" (nah fam, God pointed me here) upon these forums. I'm a gamer and I honestly love thanking God for all that He's done in my life! I also find it more than enjoyable when He boops me on the nose and says "look at this" (EX: finding this site)

corgi-cnowball.gif

I already introduced myself, but now I'm with the cool kids, awww yeeee. My name is Nik, and the reason my name is written as "Nikolas Flowers" is because the word flower is Flores in spanish. I wanted to play around with my last name in an english translation. I'm an 18 year old guy who "stumbled" (nah fam, God pointed me here) upon these forums. I'm a gamer and I honestly love thanking God for all that He's done in my life! I also find it more than enjoyable when He boops me on the nose and says "look at this" (EX: finding this site)

corgi-cnowball.gif
Haha, I'm quite a gamer myself aswell.

And, well, hi!

corgi-cnowball.gif
Hey, f16. My discord is SaltedLlama#4687 if ur ever down to play something!

Most of my family are grown up and i live a busy lifestyle so i have no friends. Shout out to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

Back